Preview Rnd 4 - Carlton v North Sat 14th April 7.25PM @ Blundstone Arena - Team - post #618

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairly poor attempt at sarcasm.

Think it can be let slide. We’ve been hit with in-game injuries which have hampered our efforts to compete/win so far in this season.
A clean slate would be nice tonight along with some composure with ball, something we’re yet to accomplish in tandem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

r91_110_1090_774_w370_h246_fmax.jpg
Hopefully will make his parents and all of us proud. Wishing him good luck!

Breaking pre game pizza tradition tonight and smashing down a hot vindaloo in the hope it gets the wifey's labour going :p

5 days overdue now:huh:

You want to hope she hangs out for the game. It would be awfully rude if she pops pre game. Btw I have the Hungarian Goulash stewing away, with bottle red to wash it down

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You want to hope she hangs out for the game. It would be awfully rude if she pops pre game. Btw I have the Hungarian Goulash stewing away, with bottle red to wash it down

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you're in Melbourne it's definitely the weather for a goulash!! Enjoy and Go Blues!!

I'll answer that and then delete my post. :)

Was going to give up football altogether, but just can't do it yet.
Gave the game away for about 7 years from 2001 - 2008.....maybe should have stayed away a little longer. :)
Much as I disagree with you sometimes ( and tbh sometimes you change my mind) - I'd miss your posting Harks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back