Prediction Crowd v Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Pumping some weights in the garage then off to the G :drunk::thumbsu:
Hope you do better than Tex.
tenor.gif

Madtiger, lives in St albans, pumps weights in the garage.
I'm scared of this campaigner.

:p

Iam shocked the police haven’t locked him up yet. Come on Police get him lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gopie/frankgallgher had a meltdown in the colonwood is smaller than richmond thread in the early hours of the morning worth a visit

I enjoy Frank. I told him I hoped the Pies drew a blockbusting crowd against us in two weeks since we are a public spirited club which likes to support Vic clubs with smaller Membership bases and hopefully hosting us would boost them.

Rezza Tiger blaisee Ancient Tiger AstuteTiger tony__montana Madtiger2006 gaelictiogar

here is what the allmighty colonwood drew in their first game after winning the premiership in 2010 in perfect weather conditons (unlike yesterday) against an interstate club. We did not have the novelty of playing our first game since winning the flag yesterday mind you like they did

Round 1 2011 Collingwood vs Port Adelaide 35,773

a whopping 2 k more than us in dry conditions.

pies would have drawn similar to us or less yesterday in those conditions

Rezza Tiger blaisee Ancient Tiger AstuteTiger tony__montana Madtiger2006 gaelictiogar

here is what the allmighty colonwood drew in their first game after winning the premiership in 2010 in perfect weather conditons (unlike yesterday) against an interstate club. We did not have the novelty of playing our first game since winning the flag yesterday mind you like they did

Lol. Why did I get tagged?

I had forgotten that. That was a pitiful turnout. Honestly in the contidions yesterday facing the Lions they wouldn't have drawn 30,000. No one would.

Was it at the G? It sucks when it rains. A nice sunny day would have got us a crowd over 50k and the atmosphere and occasion would have been so much better and worthy of the performance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back