No Oppo Supporters 2023 afl grand final umpirewood vs brisbane bears 2:30 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a few ditches dug up in Shepparton ready.
inbetween-feat.jpg

Seriously though. It’s never mentioned how much they have copied our style.

I literally remember when we started becoming half decent in 2013 and everyone kept saying we copied hawthorn with the kicking and possession style.

But never once we get credit for the fact that not only our game style, but a lot of our club philosophy is at Collingwood. McCrae is big on the story telling and momentos like dimma.

Embracing vulnerability, I wonder where that’s from.
You want to laugh even more. The f*ckers had the holden centre address listed as Swan st Richmond for about 5 months this year

No joke I pointed it out in the oppo thread at the time

Imagine being Taylor Adams missing out on a flag you look over the room and Billy "Potato" Frampton is a premiership player...

2 flags in the AFL era have been won almost certainly due to home ground advantage … Pies in 2010 and Pies in 2023. They lose both those games without the MCG home ground advafabge given margins were 4 points and a draw. We had home ground advantage as well …. And won by 48 and 89 points.

Home ground advantage was the deciding factor
for the Pies. That can’t really be disputed.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Geelong last year, now Collingwood. Put your money on Carlton next year for the nightmare trifecta
Carlton 2024 GWS 2025 Gold coast 2026 Saints 2027 Norf 2028 Adelaide 2029 Freo 2030.

That would be the AFLs dream as it would get pretty much every club a flag in the 21st century.

Carlton 2024 GWS 2025 Gold coast 2026 Saints 2027 Norf 2028 Adelaide 2029 Freo 2030.

That would be the AFLs dream as it would get pretty much every club a flag in the 21st century.
Well its the way the AFL likes it you can bet safely on Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 flags in the AFL era have been won almost certainly due to home ground advantage … Pies in 2010 and Pies in 2023. They lose both those games without the MCG home ground advafabge given margins were 4 points and a draw. We had home ground advantage as well …. And won by 48 and 89 points.

Home ground advantage was the deciding factor
for the Pies. That can’t really be disputed.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We had home ground advantage in 2 of our flags so same thing can be said about us

2017 Richmond win 3 finals by an aggregate of 135 points (average winning margin 45 points)
2019 Richmond win 3 finals by an aggregate of 155 points (average winning margin 51,7 points)
2023 Collingwood win 3 finals by an aggregate of 12 points (average winning margin 4 points)

Pies officially the KMart premiers

We need to start making a list of Copywood's imitation.
Stole our game style
Kmart Dusty
Loudest crowd ever apparently against GWS
McRae takes the stairs
McRae in his speech as this one's for you

Might go through some old footage and start a bingo game what he copy's from us next.

he doesn’t have a Mrs Hardwick….but he has a Mrs Mcreeaeaearrry as a go to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back