Game Day Round 4, 2018: Geelong v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is ******* disgusting. I’m not usually a sack the coach kind of supporter, because I’ve seen so many coaches sacked and for the most part, it seems to do more bad than good, but we need to ******* SACK THE ******* COACH. This game plan is one of the most turgid, obsolete, un-******* suitable for the ******* team we are fielding, bullshit game plans I have ever seen as a Stkilda supporter. We seem to take good players, and turn them in to confidence lacking, one dimensional, fumbling morons. It’s no wonder that whenever a player comes to StKilda from an opposition club, they have one hgood year and then bomb. See Steele, see Bruce, see Weller and anyone else you like. It’s poor coaching and it’s poor management. Looking and Jack Billings tonight, who is a freakishly talented footballer, all you can see is a lack of confidence born from absolutely god awful coaching. Ditto Jack Steele, ditto Paddy. We are absolutely going to ruin McCartin because the kid has the weight of the world and ridiculous media attention bearing down on him, and is unable to perform due to just the ******* worst delivery that a tall forward has received in the history of AFL. ****.
Uwotm8

Melt of the thread!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is ******* disgusting. I’m not usually a sack the coach kind of supporter, because I’ve seen so many coaches sacked and for the most part, it seems to do more bad than good, but we need to ******* SACK THE ******* COACH. This game plan is one of the most turgid, obsolete, un-******* suitable for the ******* team we are fielding, bullshit game plans I have ever seen as a Stkilda supporter. We seem to take good players, and turn them in to confidence lacking, one dimensional, fumbling morons. It’s no wonder that whenever a player comes to StKilda from an opposition club, they have one hgood year and then bomb. See Steele, see Bruce, see Weller and anyone else you like. It’s poor coaching and it’s poor management. Looking and Jack Billings tonight, who is a freakishly talented footballer, all you can see is a lack of confidence born from absolutely god awful coaching. Ditto Jack Steele, ditto Paddy. We are absolutely going to ruin McCartin because the kid has the weight of the world and ridiculous media attention bearing down on him, and is unable to perform due to just the ******* worst delivery that a tall forward has received in the history of AFL. ****.
*in spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back