Game Day Round 4, 2018: Geelong v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made it this far but am checking out after that Geary turnover. At this point I'm not sure whether 'checking out' means just this game or actually bothering to support the club any more.

No kidding. Great effort for Geary to get to 150 AFL games but enough is enough.
Send him back to wherever he came from.

Get stuffed m8, Geary has worked his arse off today, his foot skills have never been the best but if all our players had his workrate we'd be premiers.

We have 99 problems but Geary ain't one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many more players are we going to bring into the club so this coaching panel can end the careers

This is ******* disgusting. I’m not usually a sack the coach kind of supporter, because I’ve seen so many coaches sacked and for the most part, it seems to do more bad than good, but we need to ******* SACK THE ******* COACH. This game plan is one of the most turgid, obsolete, un-******* suitable for the ******* team we are fielding, bullshit game plans I have ever seen as a Stkilda supporter. We seem to take good players, and turn them in to confidence lacking, one dimensional, fumbling morons. It’s no wonder that whenever a player comes to StKilda from an opposition club, they have one hgood year and then bomb. See Steele, see Bruce, see Weller and anyone else you like. It’s poor coaching and it’s poor management. Looking and Jack Billings tonight, who is a freakishly talented footballer, all you can see is a lack of confidence born from absolutely god awful coaching. Ditto Jack Steele, ditto Paddy. We are absolutely going to ruin McCartin because the kid has the weight of the world and ridiculous media attention bearing down on him, and is unable to perform due to just the ******* worst delivery that a tall forward has received in the history of AFL. ****.
Couldn’t agree more I’d be requesting a trade if I was acres Gresham Billings McCartin etc etc

There’s a reason Richo was assistant coach for two decades & failed numerous head coach interviews. We give him a shot & then extend his contract by a further two years. Richo laughing his way to the bank lol
Sad but true

Sorry to intrude but any ideas of what happened to Dylan Roberton?

They said he 'just felt dizzy' and was otherwise fine, but they'll hold him out for the game because I guess they have nfi what it actually was. Perhaps severe vertigo.

Being two rotations down with him and Marshall out of the game obviously isn't helping...

Richo the experimenter—he dares to be different , his signature sneaky moves are, carlise forward, bring Gilbert in, bring lonie in, and the ultimate surprise, bring Nathan wright in
Lol there saints2006....I got a laugh from yr post.....really needed one.

Just wait till he starts doing some of his left field stuff....GULP...!!!!!

i dunno guys, i think its just the players. richo cant kick it for them. i think we need to send a clear message that richo is our man.

give him another 2 year extension. given him enough time to rebuild the club in the right way

#richo2022

There’s a reason Richo was assistant coach for two decades & failed numerous head coach interviews. We give him a shot & then extend his contract by a further two years. Richo laughing his way to the bank lol
It’s time.

A7F7CBB4-DCB3-4D03-A361-62E8B9A80052.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back