Trades Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Torn between bringing in Guelfi or Petruccelle as a down grade option, Guelfi seems to score decent but maybe worth pocketing some cash through Petruccelle?
I think you're looking at things the wrong way. Guelfi has a break even of only -12, he will make you more money then picking petrucelle this week will. Get petrucelle next week if he goes ok

I think you're looking at things the wrong way. Guelfi has a break even of only -12, he will make you more money then picking petrucelle this week will. Get petrucelle next week if he goes ok
I agree with you the only thing is my team is in upgrade mode now the extra cash could be very good for me, my original trade was Geulfi for the reasons you mentioned... Goddamn it.

Atm I'm on Gawn, but Titch is Titch and Cog's has a good match up this week its hard.
I'm on Gawn too, but that 5 day break bothers me. Titch will probably still be fine even if he gets tagged and Cogs just gets it done every week, so I'm in the same boat. I'll probably just play the odds and go with Titch in the end, as most will.

I'm on Gawn too, but that 5 day break bothers me. Titch will probably still be fine even if he gets tagged and Cogs just gets it done every week, so I'm in the same boat. I'll probably just play the odds and go with Titch in the end, as most will.
Same feelings with Gawn. I haven’t even considered Tich this week, just Gawn or Cogs. Just have a feeling that he is going to be restricted again this week. Also Cogs hasn’t let me down so far and he has a tasty matchup.

Waterman gone for a swtcheroo to get English off my ruck bench and into the forwards to bank his scores. Fresh Brisbane ruck rookie comes in for my bench. Leaves me with $180k towards an upgrade next round.

Same feelings with Gawn. I haven’t even considered Tich this week, just Gawn or Cogs. Just have a feeling that he is going to be restricted again this week. Also Cogs hasn’t let me down so far and he has a tasty matchup.
Actually, just looked and just realized they're playing at home. Cogs should go big as they just don't lose down there. Cogs it is.

I agree with you the only thing is my team is in upgrade mode now the extra cash could be very good for me, my original trade was Geulfi for the reasons you mentioned... Goddamn it.
Its a marathon not a sprint. Guelfi this week will be better for your team in the long run!

Have gone Buddy to Guelfi. For my other trade should I upgrade Christensen or Parker? Christensen will struggle to reach his breakeven but Parker could go seriously low this week (talking sub 60). Feel like I should back Parker but it makes sense that he plays a lot forward and will therefore suck. This is a big game for the swans though so we might see him and others stand up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ended up going with

FRITSCH > MCINERNY (ENGLISH FWD)

Petracca > Gray

Really wanted to dump nank for Grundy and get in Guelfi but that may have to wait for next week

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Still not completely sold but I've gone off Gray, I don't like paying absolute top dollar when he could cop a tag.

I've currently got:

Petracca -> McInerney (English to move to my field.)
Holman -> Zerrett

I feel my forwardline is so week but it gives me 270k going into next week for another genuine upgrade.

Waterman and Fritsch named eh? That means I can finally piss off Rayner out of my team! Boom! And I still have forward line cover. Happy days.

Similar feelings for me, but with D Fogarty....

Still have Rayner sadly....

Fogarty gone here too!
only L Murphy & D Cameron as non starters now.
I need a decent score, this has been a nightmare of a start.

Have Buddy and Petracca, but hopefully they are back soon. Cameron is R4, so no harm there....

Taking a bit of a risk, but feel it's justified.

Nankerivs -> McInerney (English to R2)
Petracca -> McLean

Leaves with 357k to target a couple of upgrades. I'd have liked to get Guelfi in but think McLean is a good replacement for Petracca and has 3 good games coming up. Gray and Menegola were my preferred 2 targets, Gray tag this week and the early bye worries me a little. Menegola has been really good the last 3 weeks but Ablett still to come back yet.

Had settled on Buddy to Guelfi and Christensen to McClean. But then I forgot all about my boy Zerrett! Hopefully he doesn’t get tagged against melbourne but I think he should get at least 90 anyway and at that price it is just too good to pass up. Couldn’t do anyworse then my mains spuds Parker and Whit anyway. So Christensen now survives and Holman is gone for Zerrett. Hopefully next week I have the chance to get rid of Christensen and one of Parker or Whit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back