Game Day Round 7, 2018: St.Kilda v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor kicking cost us again, what was it 2-8 again at some point? With at least 6 of the 8 pretty gettable. It was quite evenly matched first half apart from that.

Can’t really blame the coach for that. Cleary just confidence, well not sure if you can blame the coach for that.

It sucks that we suck as it’s such an average competition right now with only a couple of good teams.
Have you seen the inside 50 count? Contested possession? Marks inside 50?

St Kilda was never in this game.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hope we go in unchanged next week, just so we can all get another kick to the face.
* off Richo you bag of donkey s**t and take billing’s and newnes with you.

It's only a matter of time if this continues all year.

He's been there 5 years now, it's well and truly his team and he believed it was good enough to even win the premiership this year yet we might not win our 2nd game until R17 the way things are going.

If he hasn't lost the playing group now, I don't think it will be long until he does, at this rate.
Agreed

We have a President and CEO sitting in the stands watching the same s**t we are. They are hearing our fans blowing up. They are seeing our empty stands. They are seeing our fans walk. What are they doing?

Work rate is something that you can bring regardless of any confidence issues or lack of skills you might have. It is a non-negotiable and something that is lacking in quite a few of out players this year. Not good enough!

Have you seen the inside 50 count? Contested possession? Marks inside 50?

St Kilda was never in this game.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I haven’t looked at the stats but it didn’t feel that way watching it early on, I’m talking first half only, maybe to mid way through the 2nd quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a President and CEO sitting in the stands watching the same s**t we are. They are hearing our fans blowing up. They are seeing our empty stands. They are seeing our fans walk. What are they doing?
What can they do?

We are as slow as a wet week

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is how bad the league is. Hawthorn is 4th, come on. We have too many teams GWS and Gold Coast. Talent pool is to thin and we seemed to have recruited all the players who can’t kick. We have 14 less sides than the NFL but the US has 300 million more people. The game is f-ked, let’s be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back