FTA-TV Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Remove this Banner Ad

I checked when you asked yesterday and I only saw the last 3 episodes (and we're up to episode 18 of the season). It seems they are only up for about 2 or 3 weeks.
Yeh that's what I saw too so was curious to see if I had missed something.

Torrent or bust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just think they're not that good at dealing with emotions or more serious issues. It was the same with Rosa coming out earlier in the season. Just really clunky dialogue and weird writing.

I've always thought that this show is the Police equivalent of Scrubs, but the only thing they can't do as consistently well as Scrubs is the emotional stuff. Obviously being set in a hospital makes that a lot easier, but I think it's also in the writing.

Found out at about 7:45 this morning that Brooklyn nine-nine has been canceled. I'm shocked and quite upset. One of the best T.V. shows of all time gone just like that. However some good news Melissa Fumero (Amy) and Steph Beatriz (Rosa) both got behind the #renewbrooklyn99 hashtag. I reccomed that you all tweet at Hulu, Netflix and Fox. If enough people do it then maybe change will occur. #renewbrooklyn99

I haven't watched the last couple of seasons ( I plan to) but it was always nice to know that this was still running around and people really liked it - Schur comedies never seem to fall off.

This sucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back