Prediction Changes v Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

I definitely think it's some form of rotation thing or as someone else mentioned a reward for players who have worked on a deficiency. I cant seem to access previous emergency lists but we've seen almost our whole list named this year.

And in that game he had 29 touches, 5 marks, 2 tackles and kicked 1.2

Mutimer on the other hand had 13 touches, 2 marks, 2 tackles..

Which one looks more deserving of a token emergency spot? If Parto is underdone, what does that say about Kurts form? I couldn't care less TBH, just find the Mutimer inclusion odd. It might just be a rotation thing like Dajesmac has said, in which case there's sense in Parto missing out.

Stats stats stats.

My point was that if Mutimer's there as a standby, it makes a lot more sense for him to miss a week of footy than it does Partington missing his fourth week out of five.

I definitely think it's some form of rotation thing or as someone else mentioned a reward for players who have worked on a deficiency. I cant seem to access previous emergency lists but we've seen almost our whole list named this year.

Yep. Senior list players who haven't yet been named in the 26 this year (not counting EMac, Vards and Brayshaw who've been injured):
Brander
Ollen
Partington
Karpany

Yep. Senior list players who haven't yet been named in the 26 this year (not counting EMac, Vards and Brayshaw who've been injured):
Brander
Ollen
Partington
Karpany
Wow that’s a crazy stat. You’d think at some stage this year some of these guys will be pushing pretty hard for a spot too.

And in that game he had 29 touches, 5 marks, 2 tackles and kicked 1.2

Mutimer on the other hand had 13 touches, 2 marks, 2 tackles..

Which one looks more deserving of a token emergency spot? If Parto is underdone, what does that say about Kurts form? I couldn't care less TBH, just find the Mutimer inclusion odd. It might just be a rotation thing like Dajesmac has said, in which case there's sense in Parto missing out.
consistency is a factor...but mutimer inclusion does seem odd..all will soon be revealed.

Explains Karpanys happy but sad face

View attachment 498961

CaNC_s8WcAAEcir.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shuey and arguably Ryan the only automatic best 22 inclusions missing from that side

Hutchings the most likely to come out for Shuey but heck knows who comes out for Ryan - probably a choice between waterman and Cripps

Shuey and arguably Ryan the only automatic best 22 inclusions missing from that side

Hutchings the most likely to come out for Shuey but **** knows who comes out for Ryan - probably a choice between waterman and Cripps
I reckon Hutchings could eclipse Masten with his defensive efforts.

Ah Chee v Cripps v Waterman v Ryan. Who misses out? Or maybe Jetta will ping his calf again and they all play.

I reckon Hutchings could eclipse Masten with his defensive efforts.
Masten has him covered for link up play however

Does depend on match ups.

Keys

Ryan would be in for whomevers work rate drops

Then there is Venners

Mate, what an amazing position to be in.

I wanna say something but I won’t at this early juncture, but I’m liking what I’m seeing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back