Podcast Interview with Rohan Connolly - submit your questions here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

I'm currently in the middle of setting up a time to have Rohan Connolly on for a chat to talk about all the hot topics going on in footy at the moment. He has previously been on BigFooty for an AMA which was fantastic, I have no doubt this will be just as good!

Rohan currently works for SEN, Marngrook Footy Show, and Footyology. He isn't afraid to voice his opinion even if it is against the grain which I like, so this promises to be a great discussion!

I want to thank Rohan in advance for accepting the invite to come on, really appreciate it!

This is where I want to throw it over to the BigFooty community. What kind of football topics / questions would you like to hear Rohan give his views on and discuss?

I'll do my best to include as many of them into the chat as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

RoCo - given West Coast's victory on the weekend is the 2 KPF, 2 ruck model the structure to aspire to, even ahead of Richmond's unconventional (and premiership winning) structure?

Rohan C, My question is Who would win the GF if Brisbane (01-04) and Hawthorn (12-15) played against each other?

On a side note, Clarkson vs Matthews would be almost as fascinating than the game, strategies thrown out the door boys just hit the football hard.

RoCo - we need to talk about Bomber. Drugs, bikies, ladyboys, weird emails, "supplements", Essendon's due diligence in hiring him in the first place, the whole cover up thing with David Evans that's been alleged. When's the full story going to explode and why so softly softly at the moment? Is the AFL media just waiting for the current court proceedings to be over to go hard on the story, or has there been a directive from the AFL not to go there? Or do you genuinely believe this is all just not that much in the public interest?

Rohan, do you believe that a player starting onfield in a position other than the one he is named in warrants a resim?

Rohan, do you believe that a player starting onfield in a position other than the one he is named in warrants a resim?

as soon as i saw you were the last person to comment on this i 100% knew it was going to be a qooty comment, and you didnt let me down :D

as soon as i saw you were the last person to comment on this i 100% knew it was going to be a qooty comment, and you didnt let me down :D
I don't even know why I got a thread notification. I thought that I'd unsubbed from the MB ages ago :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back