Round 12 Trades (Argas Tuft Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not happy about trading in Westhoff with a high B/E this week, but I need a Rd10 bye M/F premo to play through all 3 MBR's to cover in the mids and forward line. Boak also an option, but I think I prefer Hoff. Burn't 3 trades, but avoided sideways trading any of my premo mids.

Cole > Austin
TSmith > Ahern
Billings > Westhoff

19 starters this week and in Rd13

Rd12 mess.JPG

My team is well and truly stuffed this weekend thanks to Martin, Fyfe and Coniglio. Have 7 players on the bye this week that all came out and was hoping of going through with minimal trades this week

whats cracking my brobertos, its been a while. Ive been a bit slack on here lately due to work and drinking commitments and moving house.

Back on topic im thinking im going to fook that Coniglio prick off for the next fortnight and then potentially bring him back before round 14, atm im my short list is neale, gibbs, menegola, parker, steven, edwards and walters who are all playing the next 2 rounds if ive done ive done my drunk maths correct. Im thinking Walters atm and then before rd 14 swing him forward for spargo and bring in Ahern.

I could also do the same with Fyfe/Martin but not sure if i will yet, especially considering i want to bring Austin this week too.
Umm have you not seen the carnage...
Just go back to your drinking commitments but before you do post puppies first.
Ok thx bai

What do yall think of this? It surprisingly leaves me with 18 playing.

upload_2018-6-8_6-23-59.png

Downside is i'm culling both Smith (w***er) and Mirra early when they've still got cash to make :crossmark:

Upside is i don't have to trade Dusty, this gives me 18, and the players i'm bringing in actually add to my final team :heavycheck:

What do yall think of this? It surprisingly leaves me with 18 playing.

View attachment 508721

Downside is i'm culling both Smith (w***er) and Mirra early when they've still got cash to make :crossmark:

Upside is i don't have to trade Dusty, this gives me 18, and the players i'm bringing in actually add to my final team :heavycheck:
* Yes

Finlayson > Austin is happening to give me 18.
Wanna lop Dusty as I think he will be an easy trade in in 3-4 weeks time for Holman. Options:

Mrouch

TMac

Thoughts guys?

View attachment 508714
View attachment 508715

TMac is a shoe-in for top 10 def or fwd
Crouch more of a risk but super consistent and doesn't my byes up
I like it.
Big Mrouch fan myself and you can then obviously swing Walters fwd & finish it off with TMac down there.
Good team with trades left.

I have 7 forwards playing, so unlocked one by shifting Sicily back.

Trades this week are:
Higgins to Austin (via Heeney and Sicily)
Spargo to Ahern
Martin to Westhoff

Leaves me with 19 starters this week, 20 next week, and $227k in the bank to bring in Hurn / Yeo next week.

My planned trades will mean I have 20 playing in round 14. Will also have a full premo team plus an extra M/F premo as cover. Will be left with 5 trades as injury cover.

That's the plan anyway - Now just watch these plans totally turn to s**t.

Assuming both Howe and Guelfi play then just Ridley to Austin gives me 18 this week. And I think that will do me for this week (holding Martin, Laird, Billings, Cogs, Fyfe). Don't want to go hard trading for the first bye round when other than for Port and GC players (where quality is pretty thin) any player you bring in is going to miss one of the next two.

EDIT: I should mention, if Billings was actually worth anything he would be straight out the door. But he is almost impossible to trade at his price unless you go down to a rookie. Will look at Ahern after he has played two and had his bye.

whats everyones thoughts on Austin? does he have good JS?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ATM have gone Spargo,Murphy and Billings to Austin,Ahern and Buddy.
was going to bring in Walters instead of Buddy, but I expect Buddy to score better and the calf niggle that Walters had last week has me a bit iffy.
was it just a knock or was it a slight calf strain?
Walters form has been good and a low B/E makes it a tough call.
With all the unexpected outs this week...I need all the points I can get!
only got 16 playing this week after trades.:poo::fire:

Billings....such a waste of cash on that flog!
never again list!

What are people’s honest thoughts on Westhoff? I don’t care too much about the BE of 140, but having not had the chance to watch many Port games this year, do we think he can come home averaging ~100 for the remainder of the year?

I'd be weary of Austin. Carlisle due back next week. Dont want another TSmith case on our hands

Posted late last night so deleted and reposting to hopefully get some of that AM help

without trades I have 15 playing (Ughhh). So far I've gone T Smith > Austin and early on Barry > Ahern just to make numbers. This leaves me with 14 trades and $209,700 banked

Looking at my hot mess below,would anyone make that 3rd trade or just cop the 17 starters and pray ?

Untitled.png

Posted late last night so deleted and reposting to hopefully get some of that AM help

without trades I have 15 playing (Ughhh). So far I've gone T Smith > Austin and early on Barry > Ahern just to make numbers. This leaves me with 14 trades and $209,700 banked

Looking at my hot mess below,would anyone make that 3rd trade or just cop the 17 starters and pray ?

View attachment 508756

Use it. 14 is a s***load lol

are you going for league wins or overall?

This is how Austin will treat me if i blatantly ignore his job security...

eb05d6988fbe2854d6858643ebf7a639460f79f9_hq.gif

Sexy average and BE but no thanks brah :skull::gun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back