Competition FJGD World Cup 2018 - Hub Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive got about half the designs submitted to me now, but for those that haven't I'd really like to see them on by Saturday night. If that's not possible, I'd really like to at least hear where you are at with it (are you planning on getting something in or not?) so I can work around it.
I can get mine in but how do I give it to you?

Getting there. I’ve been doing the Can Am logos recently and moving on to this next
tenor.gif

Tomorrow night bois, still about a dozen people that I'm in the dark about.
I’m just about done, just need to add badges on the sleeves. Gone for team heritage on the home and national heritage on the away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do u convert?
It involves copying each layer from Illustrator then pasting it into Photoshop as a shape or a smart object. Takes a while if it’s a complex template with shading but for simple templates it can be done in under an hour.

fancyscum when do the actual competition rounds start?
Thursday to tie in with the irl tournament kicking off. Still waiting on a few designs to come in though, heard from a few of them, others I have no clue about.

Thursday to tie in with the irl tournament kicking off. Still waiting on a few designs to come in though, heard from a few of them, others I have no clue about.

Mine will be coming in tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. :/

fancyscum in fairness to all those who submitted their entry on time, teams that submit their entry late should he penalised like Can-Am. There is a submission date for a reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back