2nds Port Adelaide vs Sturt - Round 11 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking the guy next to me that quarter in front of the Williams stand, and we saw 2 guys watching a lot of the game with binoculars . One of them drops his pair to his chest and guy says that's Dean so and so who is WCE recruiter based in Adelaide and his brother knows him. I keep looking at the other guy with the binoculars and work out its Scott Clayton. A couple of other guys come up and start talking to them and looks like they are recruiting guys as well.

I know they would have been in town for the U/18 SA v Vic country game and obviously wondered up from AO to watch a bit more footy. I don't think they have see any players that stand out and say draft me in November.

meanwhile the grand final crowd will be down significantly and they'll be scratching there heads at West Lakes.

Could you even give tickets away to North v Eagles? Even kids can smell the whiff of decay on that.

Billy Frampton would want to lift his game, looks to be struggling at SANFL level.
IMO he checked out a while ago. Pulled out of finals last yr to get his shoulder done to be afl ready for 2018.
Pre-season Ken said Billy's ready for afl. Paddy goes down yet no Billy. That's when his body language went south.
Everybody loves Ken

IIRC last yr's GF 22-9 just guess whose way and in the final qtr I don't think we got a free.
When we hit the front with only minutes to go the next 3 frees to Sturt and their final last gasp play 2 iffy frees resulted
in a sturt flag. It's a loaded dice.
The SANFL has got it all when it comes to us mate from ticky touchwood city to sirens blowing 5 minutes early it's a wonderland.

The footage of last years GF...

I hope Beard and Kirkwood are really happy with themselves. I dont know how that result could feel anything except hollow.

The footage of last years GF...

I hope Beard and Kirkwood are really happy with themselves. I dont know how that result could feel anything except hollow.

They were getting paid 3-4x as much as they would have if they stayed. Also wouldn’t have played every game. Summo was forced in the Academy due to rules. Blame the system not them.

also lol at the guy walking around carrying a kitchen in the port club at half time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were getting paid 3-4x as much as they would have if they stayed. Also wouldn’t have played every game. Summo was forced in the Academy due to rules. Blame the system not them.

I understand the circumstances but imagine the feeling of beating the club in a GF that you played in and supported. As a Port person youd have to feel dirty doing it.

I've watched my fair share of the Magpies over the past few years but FMD that umpiring in the first half was a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back