Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 1: West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears at the Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez its been a hard day at training.

Getting my knees and legs into shape, before taking gym4life out at the 1st bounce on Sunday.

VanDammeKickingTree-500x370-1024x605.jpg

Now to hit the piss up until game time.

Getting my knees and legs into shape, before taking gym4life out at the 1st bounce on Sunday.

My preseason approach has been slightly different. My theory is the more beers I put in, the greater my output will be. So I’ve been spending extra time at the pub this week.

Why are you letting someone kick you like that?

I reckon that tree has more talent than he does.
I’d argue that trees have more talents than all of us combined.

Trees are the largest plants on the globe and are vital to the sustainability of human and other life. They store carbon. They give us oxygen. They provide shelter. They provide materials for tools. They stabilise soil.

Without the humble tree, none of us would be hear typing away in our fantasy world.

Now, I like to post with arrogance. I love to talk myself up. And I’ve achieved incredible things in this game. I’m arguably the most talented person in this thread in all 3 of qooty ability, match thread capability and media performance (over my career of course, not in the last few seasons).

But even having kicked 600 goals I must say that the tree is undoubtedly more talented than me. If I dropped dead, the league would go on quite fine. The world would go on quite fine. If the trees all dropped dead, life cannot be sustained.

It is, in fact, the talents of the tree that ALLOWED you to post an intended insult towards my teammate U2tigers.

I demand that you, like me, bow down before the talents of the mighty yet humble tree. I demand that you apologise to U2tigers for attempting to insult him when, quite clearly, he is aware that the ability to sustain a kick is yet another talent of a good tree. That’s why it is used in preparation for a kick to gym4life, who will not so easily sustain it.

The posters claiming someone is ‘kicking’ my teammate U2tigers couldn’t possibly be paying him more of a compliment. You are one with the tree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trees are the largest plants on the globe and are vital to the sustainability of human and other life. They store carbon. They give us oxygen. They provide shelter. They provide materials for tools. They stabilise soil.

Without the humble tree, none of us would be hear typing away in our fantasy world.

Now, I like to post with arrogance. I love to talk myself up. And I’ve achieved incredible things in this game. I’m arguably the most talented person in this thread in all 3 of qooty ability, match thread capability and media performance (over my career of course, not in the last few seasons).

But even having kicked 600 goals I must say that the tree is undoubtedly more talented than me. If I dropped dead, the league would go on quite fine. The world would go on quite fine. If the trees all dropped dead, life cannot be sustained.

It is, in fact, the talents of the tree that ALLOWED you to post an intended insult towards my teammate U2tigers.

I demand that you, like me, bow down before the talents of the mighty yet humble tree. I demand that you apologise to U2tigers for attempting to insult him when, quite clearly, he is aware that the ability to sustain a kick is yet another talent of a good tree. That’s why it is used in preparation for a kick to gym4life, who will not so easily sustain it.

The posters claiming someone is ‘kicking’ my teammate U2tigers couldn’t possibly be paying him more of a compliment. You are one with the tree.

This is not the okeydoke I interviewed.

Was certainly not an insult towards U2tigers. Why would I insult my own teammate, let alone someone who is an integral part of our team?

Was certainly not an insult towards U2tigers. Why would I insult my own teammate, let alone someone who is an integral part of our team?
Hahaha sorry I started turning my attention to those posters calling U2Tigers the tree (insinuating that he was getting kicked) but got lost with the post I was actually responding to hahaha.

I’m sorry, it’s my first day. *

We should all still bow before the trees. Our marvelous flora friends.

*works every time.

Hahaha sorry I started turning my attention to those posters calling U2Tigers the tree (insinuating that he was getting kicked) but got lost with the post I was actually responding to hahaha.

I’m sorry, it’s my first day. *

We should all still bow before the trees. Our marvelous flora friends.

*works every time.

tumblr_inline_olfauxQtC91t3ej3a_540.png

I use this myself

Not back to this stuff again.

There has been to much chest poking and dick measuring for 10 match threads.

Sounds like something a chest poker and dick measurer would say to throw us off his trail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back