• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait? FE doesnt have a model?

Why believe in it then?
I can't speak for others.

But I follow and respect it because i believe the current model has way too many holes.

I have no problem with the Earth being spherical i also have no problem with the Earth being flat.

Problem is I just don't know what the reality of situation is. Now i stick up with the flat earthers as they don't accept what they are told as fact and i am biased for the fact I don't believe in the current heliocentric model.

I remember when I first started discussing this topic flat earthers got smashed pillar to post everywhere by people exactly like you guys on this board do to them here. I used to do the exact same thing you're doing right now. But then about 3 months in it wasn't so 1 one sided flat earthers started smashing back to the point I saw people switch side before my very eyes to the flat earth.

It's an interesting topic and I realised that majority of people don't even know what the model they believe in is all about.

Last edited:
I blame our education system. Our kids just dont get taught properly how to a) critically think and b) how science really works.

I totally get it when someone just sees a formula and thinks, well that's just gobbledegook.

But whereas we used to all get in an airplane happy to not know how it works, and willing to accept there is such a thing as experts who know stuff we don't such as how jet fuel is made, something has changed.

Now people are standing metaphorically outside airports telling passengers airplanes don't exist, and not to get on flight until they can prove airplanes work. As if being an expert is the only way to actually function in this life.

And these people have designated themselves as experts on the fact that airplanes don't even exist. An idea which is very easy to be an expert of.

It's a surefire way to collapse us into another dark age.

Compounding this, we also live in a pretty self absorbed culture these days. One which tells us that our own opinions are the only ones with merit, and where we can easily talk with people who only agree with us and get validation and 'likes'.

The general collapse of repect for authority figures in general means the days of someone in a white lab coat saying this is how it works are slipping by.

But I get the attraction. I am genuinely fascinated by conspiracies.

What's great about pseudoscience is how compassionate it is. It's so warm and friendly and self affirming. It tells you that you are part of something great, that you are a movement, that what you think is important. And most importantly it promises to give you answers - rather than just raising more and more questions.

Oh well. Back to FE...

It has proved that you can detect black holes by observing the gravitational waves they produce by doing so on multiple occasions.

It has furthered our knowledge or both classical and quantum measurements. And the implications will be far reaching in the fields of Space science, technology, optics, lasers and theoretical physics.

It will also go a long way to refining the special theory of relativity by either confirming the theory is valid, or suggesting ways in which the theory needs to be reworked to better explain the workings of the universe.

You're welcome.

Your turn,

What is the gravity experiment FES have done?

Or is it a special secret you're not allowed to talk about in case the Argentinian Navy swoops in and takes you away to the mass concentration camps at the base of the Ice Wall where spherical Earth deniers are interned?
Fair enough dude,but nothing has been proven,thats just poor science.
You love old science which is cool,but there is a whole board for that.
We can't prove gravity,dark matter or dark anything else,surely from a science point of view that's a concern?
I agree the theory of relativity needs to be re examined. I think Einstein even thought something was up but couldn't figure it out.

I blame our education system. Our kids just dont get taught properly how to a) critically think and b) how science really works.

I totally get it when someone just sees a formula and thinks, well that's just gobbledegook.

But whereas we used to all get in an airplane happy to not know how it works, and willing to accept there is such a thing as experts who know stuff we don't such as how jet fuel is made, something has changed.

Now people are standing metaphorically outside airports telling passengers airplanes don't exist, and not to get on flight until they can prove airplanes work. As if being an expert is the only way to actually function in this life.

And these people have designated themselves as experts on the fact that airplanes don't even exist. An idea which is very easy to be an expert of.

Compounding this, we also live in a pretty self absorbed culture these days. One which tells us that our own opinions are the only ones with merit, and where we can easily talk with people who only agree with us and get validation and 'likes'.

The general collapse of repect for authority figures in general means the days of someone in a white lab coat saying this is how it works are slipping by.

What's great about pseudoscience is how compassionate it is. It's so warm and friendly and self affirming. It tells you that you are part of something great, that you are a movement, that what you think is important. And most importantly it promises to give you answers - rather than just raising more and more questions.

Oh well. Back to FE...
As a teacher of FET I take some offence to you blaming the education system.
You are aware that you are more than welcome,and are given priority to teach your theories?

If you want to blame education,why are you even here? Surely this anti FE garbage belongs on the other science board if we want to be fair?

Quoted for truth.
I love conspiracy theories, even really out there whack ones...
But I draw the line at this horse s**t.
I feel sorry for those actually think the earth is flat.
Fair enough,have you ever seen a round earth though? We seem reasonably advanced,surely multiple people have seen a ball earth with their own eyes by now?

As a teacher of FET I take some offence to you blaming the education system.
You are aware that you are more than welcome,and are given priority to teach your theories?

If you want to blame education,why are you even here? Surely this anti FE garbage belongs on the other science board if we want to be fair?

It's strange that you claim to teach without answering any questions.

I've mostly asked questions, been ignored, then challenged with a dare.

"Did you watch the video" accusations that derail the thread as you poke replies out of me.

But I actually came here to find out what YOU guys believe, whether you believe me or not.

Now I know you are a professor in the field of FET can you please explain Nexus Rings to me?

"Did you watch the video" accusations that derail the thread as you poke replies out of me.

But I actually came here to find out what YOU guys believe, whether you believe me or not.

Now I know you are a professor in the field of FET can you please explain Nexus Rings to me?
Where did or I however mention watching videos?
I say the opposite,the earth seems flat. Anywhere in Australia you at least recognise we are not upside down.
Please reference where I mentioned a video?
Could you please explain the big bang or gravity to me?
You have a board to talk your garbage,you are here to patronize,let's not be confused by the fake.

Dude you've gone away,fair enough.
Why don't you tell your big sob story on the other science board if that's your thing?
You've never seen the earth as a ball,neither has any of us?

Oh well. Back to FE...
The internet is a wonderful resource that provides the combined knowledge of humans at our fingertips. Ironically, it's dumbing down a lot of people, paralysed by the sheer weight of knowledge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And here we are again. Still not answering a question.
At the FES we have answered every question,you just don't like the answers.
On the other science board we answer questions but they get deleted.
Why is that?
Why would someone ask questions about a fake planet on the FE thread and be allowed to get away with it?

Of course. In many photos. Also planets have to be round to generate gravity.
But our planet isn't round,that's what this whole thread is about lol.
Can you please prove gravity? Tweets don't obviously count. Ligo gets millions of dollars to just tweet stuff. No proof though.

And here we are again. Still not answering a question.
And here we are again,allowed to post on the wrong thread. Allowed to post despite you not believing the earth is flat on a thread clearly called flat earth.
On the other science board would I be able to post on a ball earth thread?
Double standards mean we live on a confused earth lol,how hard is it to follow.

Fake.
Outer space isn't real,even NASA has admitted it.

What?

But Nexus rings are FET? It's on their website.

You certainly are teaching me a few things.

Sounds like FET is just a bunch of people making a whole bunch of conflicting stuff up and only believing the bits they feel like?

FET guy #1; The stars and planets are pulled around by Nexus Rings. This removes the need for Gravity.

FET guy #2: there is no such thing as outer space, no stars, no planets all fake. Nexus rings are also fake.

FET guy #3: the earth is not a sphere and here is a model of how it's flat

FET guy #4: there are no working FET models yet.

FET guy #5: there is sn ice wall around the disk.

FES: no one has seen this ice wall, but we think it might be 150ft high

FET guy #6: there is no ice wall, the ice is actually infinite.

FET guy #7: in thr FES model the sun and moon are both the same size (about 32 miles across), and both about 3000 miles up

FET guy #8: the moon is fake.

FET guy #9: Australia doesn't exist. It's a conspiracy, and all Australians are paid actors.

FET guy #10: I live in Australia.

You can surely admit this is all very confused and hard to follow.

At the FES we have answered every question,you just don't like the answers.
On the other science board we answer questions but they get deleted.
Why is that?
Why would someone ask questions about a fake planet on the FE thread and be allowed to get away with it?

Ok. Odd post comsidering you are using FES as an authority and claiming they have answered all questions - including stating there are Nexus rings (which aren't explained); and then on the same page you state Nexus rings are fake.

This means FES is not only not an authority answering questions, but it's actuslly part of the lying conspiracy itself by making false claims about Nexus rings??

What else are FES lying to us about? Are they hiding the turtle from us?

What if the FES is a government conspiracy to discredit FET by spreading fake lies about FET? That would be an hilarious turn of events.

Last edited:
Ok. Odd post comsidering you are using FES as an authority and claiming they have answered all questions - including stating there are Nexus rings (which aren't explained); and then on the same page you state Nexus rings are fake.

This means FES is not only not an authority answering questions, but it's actuslly part of the lying conspiracy itself by making false claims about Nexus rings??

What if the FES is a government conspiracy to discredit FET by spreading fake lies about FET? That would be an hilarious turn of events.
Tell your story on a Saturn thread dude.
It's so funny that you ball lovers are now talking about rings lol.
Have you personally seen earth as a globe?

How dare you say bad things about the FES o

Are these rings (lol) you talk about like donuts?
Donuts have been talked about.
At the FES we don't believe in outer space,that's been talked about as well.
So what is your point troll?

What?

But Nexus rings are FET? It's on their website.

You certainly are teaching me a few things.

Sounds like FET is just a bunch of people making a whole bunch of conflicting stuff up and only believing the bits they feel like?

FET guy #1; The stars and planets are pulled around by Nexus Rings. This removes the need for Gravity.

FET guy #2: there is no such thing as outer space, no stars, no planets all fake. Nexus rings are also fake.

FET guy #3: the earth is not a sphere and here is a model of how it's flat

FET guy #4: there are no working FET models yet.

FET guy #5: there is sn ice wall around the disk.

FES: no one has seen this ice wall, but we think it might be 150ft high

FET guy #6: there is no ice wall, the ice is actually infinite.

FET guy #7: in thr FES model the sun and moon are both the same size (about 32 miles across), and both about 3000 miles up

FET guy #8: the moon is fake.

FET guy #9: Australia doesn't exist. It's a conspiracy, and all Australians are paid actors.

FET guy #10: I live in Australia.

You can surely admit this is all very confused and hard to follow.
You just love round earth theory.
Fair enough.just tell your funny story on a round earth board.

Back