Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 3 - West Coast Wonders vs Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

No, it's a disgrace that such an uncompetitive team is allowed to be in the SFA. I'm not supporting this kind of subsidisation of weak loser sides
Furies should've folded in Season 12 or 13 if that's the case.

Worst sides in SFA history.

I havent seen or used that before.

Maybe you should actually go and steal my old posts then it wouldn't be like talking to a plank of wood........

How much did you pay for that All Sweet FA nom?

I actually recall reading the Fighting Furies of season 26 was the worst Qootball team in history
I doubt that would be the case as we are currently in round three of season 26, so I dare say it's too early to tell.
Plus there is also this which goes against that point:
Largest total losing margins after opening 2 Rounds of any H&A Season:

1. West Coast Wonders (S26) - -178 Points (-88, -90)
2. Dragons FFC (S26) - -131 Points (-112, -19)
3. Baghdad Bombers (S26) - -117 Points (-57, -60)

I doubt that would be the case as we are currently in round three of season 26, so I dare say it's too early to tell.
Plus there is also this which goes against that point:
My opinion matters before any stats do. The Wonders are the best and the Furies are the worst side in history..... simples

My opinion matters before any stats do. The Wonders are the best and the Furies are the worst side in history..... simples
That's fine. My opinion is that your opinion is wrong, plus I have evidence on my side. I win, as per always :)

giphy.gif

upload_2018-8-7_14-42-37.jpeg

Right lets spice this up

As a top 20 Fury of all time (source: The Fighting Gazette Presents - 20 for 20) a BnF winner, former Captain, 3 time all Sweet FA nominee and a 2 time EKA winner.

I'm opening the floor up to the regular people, the people who would normally never have a chance to get this close to greatness.

IAmA: one of the Greatest Furies ever Ask me anything

i'm here to answer your questions

Right lets spice this up

As a top 20 Fury of all time (source: The Fighting Gazette Presents - 20 for 20) a BnF winner, former Captain, 3 time all Sweet FA nominee and a 2 time EKA winner.

I'm opening the floor up to the people

What brand of toothpaste do you use?

Right lets spice this up

I'm opening the floor up to the regular people, the people who would normally never have a chance to get this close to greatness.

Why are you in the top 20 when you are average at best?

What brand of toothpaste do you use?

Colgate, * Oral-B I don't care if 4 out of 5 dentists recommend it. If 20% of doctors said not to use something you wouldn't use it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, it's a disgrace that such an uncompetitive team is allowed to be in the SFA. I'm not supporting this kind of subsidisation of weak loser sides
If we’re uncompetitive, than what does that make the Furies?

Are you a Baileys ladders fan or a DeWalt fan?

I have a DeWalt at home it's the only one big enough to carry the weight of my large ego and balanced enough to stay standing during maximum head wobble.

Hey! That’s our hashtag!

#firsttosix

giphy.gif

#firsttosix was first used by RodneyDangerfield on the 13th of December 2015 right after the Furies won the S20 GF. A full 6 months before the Wonders even considered it.

As in life you the wonders will always be chasing the Furies tails in Qooty, wishing you were half as good as us

Where did #firsttoead come from?

Where did #firsttoead come from?
Me, I just put in on the spreadsheet. The whole "EAD" thing started when I melted in the our final last season, although I am trying to move on.

Me, I just put in on the spreadsheet. The whole "EAD" thing started when I melted in the our final last season, although I am trying to move on.
You're telling me you invented ead?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back