Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better get in now as seeing Geelong are playing finals I don’t think you’ll be experiencing any more this year. :)
Keep deflecting away from your lack of spine and faith in your own team.
I didn't watch the game either. I had to rebuild my brakes and besides I had no internet for 2 days.

So after all that effort your stupid players put in to annoy me. It turns out I was doing something different entirely.
Can tell your new av was done by a Hawfie. Spelling not at a premium for our dimwitted front runners.
Deserting scarves when losing is all they know.

How many weeks Handbaggers?? :$

gary-ablett_15w71e9ktyjho1oi07wtf5oya1.png

"AFL superstar Gary Flop-lett will have a case to answer with Match Review Officer Michael Christian after vision showed the midfielder taking what certainly looks to be a dive in the Handbaggers' loss to Box Hill on Saturday"

How many weeks Handbaggers?? :$

gary-ablett_15w71e9ktyjho1oi07wtf5oya1.png

"AFL superstar Gary Flop-lett will have a case to answer with Match Review Officer Michael Christian after vision showed the midfielder taking what certainly looks to be a dive in the Handbaggers' loss to Box Hill on Saturday"
Needs to investigate Dangers forward dives in a tackle designed to get a push in the back
Seems the holy trinity have given up on the ability to win the ball with skills and have become cheap free kick scabs
Duckwood Diverfield and Floplett

Needs to investigate Dangers forward dives in a tackle designed to get a push in the back
Seems the holy trinity have given up on the ability to win the ball with skills and have become cheap free kick scabs
Duckwood Diverfield and Floplett

The Holy Diving Trinity

Congrats on the win but where were you before the game. It's ok to mouth off after you've won but cowardly to do so after the fact.

And Ablett kicked 3 goals and got a heap of the ball.

He is great at running forwards (and falling over). Its the defensive game that your midfield is completely devoid of.

Came back after a few months off. Not much has changed. Handbaggers a little more toey than usual.

It's going to be fun watching the Hawks defend thier straigh sets record.

Scotty needs to go Chappy, but as we all know - No flog on the Cats board has the stones to step up and ask for his head.
6th year running he has under-performed and carried on like a complete sook along the way - his pressers are a shitfest joke

I'm convinced the Handbaggers are content with being also-rans and will achieve nothing under the current coaching regime

Desperate times at the Cattery :thumbsu:

I'll be rooting for the Hawks in the finals.
Planned all along.
The AFL finally stop busting our balls with the fixture to give us a warm up before finals, then we turn it on for 4 weeks. Easy.
Better get in now as seeing Geelong are playing finals I don’t think you’ll be experiencing any more this year. :)
Keep deflecting away from your lack of spine and faith in your own team.
I didn't watch the game either. I had to rebuild my brakes and besides I had no internet for 2 days.

So after all that effort your stupid players put in to annoy me. It turns out I was doing something different entirely.
Can tell your new av was done by a Hawfie. Spelling not at a premium for our dimwitted front runners.
Deserting scarves when losing is all they know.

:D:D:D MORNING AGAIN FELINE'S :D:D:D

Did we just see the changing of the guard? Did Squibwood just shirk a contest against a 19 year old??? :$

End of era for Squibwood lads ... COOKED! :D

:D:D:D MORNING AGAIN FELINE'S :D:D:D

Did we just see the changing of the guard? Did Squibwood just shirk a contest against a 19 year old??? :$

End of era for Squibwood lads ... COOKED! :D
Bit like you blokes squibbing a bet

#firstthought

The better option was to toe poke it past, didn't quite get there in time. Would've been another genius Selwood manoeuvre had it come off

Well done Hawks. I wasn’t arrogant enough to think we’d win this easy. Only an idiot would think that
He’s the guy who posted the pic of his dads watch to convince me of how rich he thinks he is. :$
Mate, I put my account on the line and nobody stepped up.
Who are you anyway, PUS?
Congrats on the win but where were you before the game. It's ok to mouth off after you've won but cowardly to do so after the fact.
And Ablett kicked 3 goals and got a heap of the ball.
It's going to be fun watching the Hawks defend thier straigh sets record.

:$:$:$ ARVO HANDBAGGERS :$:$:$

... Just a little tune for my feline buddies - it has gone a little quiet in here, doubting if they'll ever return! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not as fun as watching the scats doing mad Monday 1st week of the finals!
You kidding!?

Straight sets beckons you for the third consecutive time and you think it won’t be the funniest thing of your life??? o_O

6FAD9932-42BE-4E46-85D3-E105431FFD36.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back