Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the first week of the finals? There’s an earlier Monday available in bye week now.
We’d originally planned it for then but since you botched your own plans of ending our season it’s been postponed indefinitely.

He'll be a nice first round pick in superdraft so wont be losing sleep.

:D:D:D

2wbSI5-5scY4zcisdxh4R4Wa3T7yltyUPQPHLx-kHh4AJAVL3VFIObV7cK9mWpAGRvuRotoAswBQVN6IOXSyqoP9cH-ee8Iz_SzfVoSuUiUQUpKIkopJo44FLfeWguwegyDFr9DMybOTF7iHN8uu29XfT4j6kxO6ZQB9GUDyPHwTeVLz_fgt_9h0Z0g=w297-h316-nc

... And get yet another spud?

Considering it was our VFL side playing, I think it was fair request!
... Geez you must be dark, losing to our Box Hill side will an almost full strength Handbagger outfit ... pretty poor performance Cheffy!
Nah, your excuses brighten my day.

3rd playing 9th.

Goals in. :$:thumbsu:

Lulz, more excuses.

For real bro, you gonna ask for goals in during the finals too or just fully Squibb those bets also..? :$:tearsofjoy::drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering it was our VFL side playing, I think it was fair request!
... Geez you must be dark, losing to our Box Hill side will an almost full strength Handbagger outfit ... pretty poor performance Cheffy!

VFL side. So you'll be better when you get Langford, O'Rourke, Mirra and O'Brien back?

Turn it up .... You won't be around come September, not when Port give the Pies a touch up this weekend! :thumbsu:
Hey nugget I bet you the hawks straight set out of the finals this year.
You game or do you need goals in to feel brave..?? :tearsofjoy:

Our Box Hill side is still good enough to thrash your mob Chappy!
Thrash..??

Haha, couldn’t even beat a bottom 10 side by 2 goals. Probably couldn’t even beat Brisbane. :$

Well Geelong enters next year so it's a chance.

Haha unless Chris Scott also coaches that team to dive and plead for free kicks like they're shouting HOWZATTTTTTTT at the cricket, I doubt the Geewrong women's team (an inferior Auskick side like ALL other AFLW teams) will do any good.

Haha unless Chris Scott also coaches that team to dive and plead for free kicks like they're shouting HOWZATTTTTTTT at the cricket, I doubt the Geewrong women's team (an inferior Auskick side like ALL other AFLW teams) will do any good.

Nice melt.

Nice melt.

They are going to regret passing on Blake Caracella Chappy - It is clear that Scotty has NFI what he is doing!
... How many of Scotty's assistants have gone on to senior coaching positions??? ... Yet Super Coach Clarko continues to pump out the best coaches in the industry

Expect more of same Chappy - More mediocrity, more underachieving :thumbsu:

They are going to regret passing on Blake Caracella Chappy - It is clear that Scotty has NFI what he is doing!
... How many of Scotty's assistants have gone on to senior coaching positions??? ... Yet Super Coach Clarko continues to pump out the best coaches in the industry

Expect more of same Chappy - More mediocrity, more underachieving :thumbsu:

More Chris Scott reaction gifs

giphy.gif

And sooky-la-la press conferences

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back