Bluemour Discussion Thread XI - Facts Not Welcome

Under what circumstances will you be happy to trade for Shiel?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They cant give the team that finished second last with 4 wins a PP without giving the team that finished last with only two wins one as well.

We either get one or Gold Coast doesn’t as well, Gold Coast are an absolute basket case and costing the AFL squllions.

There is only one outcome, it’s about how good that outcome will be

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep the facebook page is by Brett Temple - Carlton rumours. I have been studying his posts for ages, and he finds the info from the most reliable people here who post and then puts them on his page saying they are his sources. And word for word what is written here. When you question his sources, he gets really defensive. I just called him out so am waiting for him to tell me off. I dont think its fair and really disrespectful to the good sources here. In addition to the below post, he quoted the 5 years at $1.1M too.

You need to ask to join his page, so you cant just go and post there.

This is what he wrote:

“Dylan Shiel will have his exit meeting tomorrow with GWS. I’m very confident he will tell them he wants a trade to Carlton Football Club. Of course he doesn’t have to nominate a club because he is contracted but I’m confident our future 1st round pick will get the deal done and maybe something back from GWS. I’ve been saying Shiel will come since the start of the year.

Trust my sources people, if I’m wrong then I’ll happily wear it on the chin and admit I was wrong. Obviously will hurt my credibility a lot but just have faith in me please.”

Brett Temple is a fraud my friends. He simply repeats information he has heard elsewhere.. but do not under any circumstance question his
Haha. If it's the one which that Temple bloke is on... I got bloked from it for calling him out last year.

Haven’t we all

I have a feeling that Shiel and his management are waiting for the full picture to become clearer regarding PP, draft order etc. before announcing his preference. This gives his current club the respect of better negotiating a deal with certainty of information. There is no rush.
I tend to agree with you as well.
Odd how McGovern was supposedly going to be appearing on the opening of the Trade Radio show the other day discussing things,next minute he's no where to be seen.
Coincidence much?? The club have been seen to be holding their cards very close to their chest and i for one are hoping prospective players coming to the club have been told to do the same,for now.

I have a feeling that Shiel and his management are waiting for the full picture to become clearer regarding PP, draft order etc. before announcing his preference. This gives his current club the respect of better negotiating a deal with certainty of information. There is no rush.

Agree Matt , Silvagni and Dylan's managment will follow an ethical due process that is politically correct to all parties.
I'm certain Shiel is in the bag along with Setterfield. Absolutely no rush time will tell.

Bolton and SOS can't afford for next year to be similar to this year. If we only win 2-3 games again there will be serious doubts about the direction we're heading despite the understanding about the youth we have coming through. Sponsorship, memberships, player acquisition and player retention will begin to hinge on our results and there's only so many times we can be told about a rebuild. SOS knows this and this is why I think he will go seriously hard at this trade period. Completely expecting some left field players to pop up but we need to ensure that the team we trot out next year is competitive in every single game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He said that we'll all be happy in the pants if all our rumours come to fruit.!! Except he put it in the "no discussions" thread..
So it was a bit fruity. The way the info swings around we are getting 10 AA recruits one minute and a hospital ward of rejects the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back