Flogstradamus He Who Laughs Last

Remove this Banner Ad

Team wins ultimate prize - thinks of bay13 posters to respond to instead of celebrating.

A thread the OP abandoned 4 years ago btw.

Would have been a better bump from any other tiger poster.
Have a son and mother with a disability so after we attended the game and watched the Tigers triumph we had to come home as it was too much for them to stay and celebrate.

Never abandoned the thread either, sat back and watched guys like you continue to pile in knowing that eventually I would have the chance to come back and celebrate the best way possible.

Have a son and mother with a disability so after we attended the game and watched the Tigers triumph we had to come home as it was too much for them to stay and celebrate.

Never abandoned the thread either, sat back and watched guys like you continue to pile in knowing that eventually I would have the chance to come back and celebrate the best way possible.

Seriously though, congrats on the end of the drought mate.

Come on mate you abandoned this thread like a bastard child whom you tried to own after he won the lottery.

Come on mate you abandoned this thread like a bastard child whom you tried to own after he won the lottery.
If you think so champ. Unlike Hawks fans who abandoned their club like rats off a sinking ship, I stuck around, sat back and waited until the perfect time to return fire. What better time than after the premiership win.

ScalyOffensiveIsabellinewheatear.gif

Awesome OP. Suck a utensil you people. You. You people. Suck utensils. All of you.
DUDES, I GO FOR RICHMOND.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Is nature or nurture to blame?

No way man. It’s pure ******* awesomeness, that’s what’s to blame.
I imagine a hawks flag is like rooting Jennifer Hawkins. Well, a tigers flag is like having an orgy with Jennifer Hawkins, Megan Gale, Pia Miller, Pam Anderson (Baywatch Pam of course), Samantha Fox and Jeannie Pratt. That’s how great it is to follow Richmond right now.

I imagine a hawks flag is like rooting Jennifer Hawkins. Well, a tigers flag is like having an orgy with Jennifer Hawkins, Megan Gale, Pia Miller, Pam Anderson (Baywatch Pam of course), Samantha Fox and Jeannie Pratt. That’s how great it is to follow Richmond right now.

I may soon vomit.

So you are slutty manhoar .
Anyway I was having a laugh at the amount of times your mob were caught holding the ball , throwing the ball stunned mullets they were especially that chopstick tool .

Last edited:

Sign me up.
That Pratt chick sounds hot

So you are slutty manhoar .
Anyway I was having a laugh at the amount of times your mob were caught holding the ball , throwing the ball stunned mullets they were especially that chopstick tool .

That’s ok. It upset me we lost the flag in May, but, i’ll get over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s ok. It upset me we lost the flag in May, but, i’ll get over it.

I was impressed with your Junktime Jack, did ok from limited opportunities and still had more tantrums than goals . Dont flatter yourself that it was our GF in May . Beating Hawks Next week in Melbourne is our May GF.

I was impressed with your Junktime Jack, did ok from limited opportunities and still had more tantrums than goals . Dont flatter yourself that it was our GF in May . Beating Hawks Next week in Melbourne is our May GF.

Not at the G so it doesn't count.

Eithad is a neutral venue. Both teams have played there once this year.

That would be 2 time Coleman medalist, multiple AA and premiership player Jack to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

Have at it folks.

Nothing you say take September 30 2017 away.

Oh and hi to the supporters of the 14 other teams doing nothing this weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back