Votes: 49 15.0%
  • Collingwood 20>40

Votes: 72 22.0%
  • Collingwood by 41+

Votes: 72 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Could you guys just ignore him or get a mod to get rid of him. There's stupid, and then there's this lunatic. Please for the love of mod, can someone please ban him.

It's one of those years when any mediocre team can win.Astbury had the flu and shouldn't have played, Martin coudn't kick with his injury and we hadn't had much match practice. I doubt Cox will kick a goal next week.

Who would've thought .. a Tigers supporter now blaming injuries for a bad performance ... ohhh the hypocrisy ...

It's been officially called a goal so it's a goal.And can Collingwood stop blaming injuries for their losing, it's pathetic.A good team has depth, we have 4 players out of our grand final team but we don't whinge.There is no way Collingwood will gwt within 4 goals of Richmond even with your full team of players.

Stop whinging mate, Collingwood supporters look stupid blaming injuries, we were missing 2nd and 3rd best on ground in Grand Final(Houli, Jack Graham) plus Conca and Butler! Lynden Dunne would not get in Richmond's team!

Pathetic.

Why do you think that? What points do you not agree with?

Well considering your only point in that post was a sarcastic "Good post.." I disagree with your attitude towards the content that you replied to.

On the big stage when you are expected to win only the big boys play. Richmond’s big boys failed miserably.

In the words of Jessy the body Ventura, the wolf climbing the mountain is always more hungrier than the one at the top. The wolf that can remain at the top and stay at the top when hunted is the true champion.

Richmond had a charmed run last season and deserved their premiership against shabby opposition who would tumble out of the 8 the following season. This was richmond’s opportunity to prove they were the real deal this season and do the unthinkable (end of 2016) back to back.

Well, once again the proof is there that it is ******* hard to go back to back. We have witnessed brilliant seasons, essendon 1999, geelong 2008, Collingwood 2011, hawthorn 2012, they mean zero.

You can’t get cocky in this game and think it will just happen. Richmond’s mental capacity spoke volumes tonight and their season was completely wasted.

Loads of respect to the Brisbane lions for doing what few can do in the modern era.

KOLOKOTRONIS

We still finished on top of the ladder and I’m happy with that. If you knock that you’re just plain delusional.

But last time you were minor premiers (1982) you at least made the Grand Final ..... only to lose it. You won the minor premiership in 1944 & 1933 without winning the flag also. When will Richmond learn. It means jack s..t.

Last edited:
On the big stage when you are expected to win only the big boys play. Richmond’s big boys failed miserably.

In the words of Jessy the body Ventura, the wolf climbing the mountain is always more hungrier than the one at the top. The wolf that can remain at the top and stay at the top when hunted is the true champion.

Richmond had a charmed run last season and deserved their premiership against shabby opposition who would tumble out of the 8 the following season. This was richmond’s opportunity to prove they were the real deal this season and do the unthinkable (end of 2016) back to back.

Well, once again the proof is there that it is ******* hard to go back to back. We have witnessed brilliant seasons, essendon 1999, geelong 2008, Collingwood 2011, hawthorn 2012, they mean zero.

You can’t get cocky in this game and think it will just happen. Richmond’s mental capacity spoke volumes tonight and their season was completely wasted.

Loads of respect to the Brisbane lions for doing what few can do in the modern era.

KOLOKOTRONIS
Even with AFL assisted elevated salary cap

Congrats to Collingwood,too good last night,we looked flat but I am not bagging our players,two years of great footy and good times.

Thank you Damian Hardwick,coaching staff and the players,we just couldn’t get it done tonight.

Still a very proud Tiger.

Onto next year.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even with AFL assisted elevated salary cap

Lol good point!

Richmond like the tiger of old “we’ll crumble and fold”. The sheer arrogance to think that back to back is easy. Makes me laugh.

Richmond won their first flag too easily which prevented the dynasty. You need true pain to back up.

When you look at true champion sides they have all experienced real pain.

From 1990 onwards

West coast 1991 gf loss (would go on and win two and dominate)

North 1996-1999 (huge prelim pain 94/95 and gf loss 98)

Essendon 1999 (only capitalised with one season, however at least they won in 2000 whilst dominating, could have done more however lacked killer instinct)

Brisbane 2001-2004 - made finals and had prelim heart ache in the years before. Correct build up

Cats 2007-2011 - prelim pain and nick Davis. Were building and deserved their flags.

Hawks 2012-2015 - prelim pain and gf pain.

(Never rated the Adelaide back to back) - huge anomaly.

Richmond will remain one hit wonders if they don’t win in 2019. This is their challenge.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Richmond got done in the best way. Playing injured players and Rance being found out for the spud he is. Enjoy one hit wonders

Better hope you don't lose tomorrow. Karma, reaping what you sow could be a major B. I'll be barracking for the WCE hard and if they win, you will know aobut it. :thumbsu:

I've been saying this all along. But all I see in the media, on these boards and from anyone I talk to about footy is how this Richmond team is apparently immortal and the best team going around.... They are the same group of players that fell over time and time again just 2 - 3 years ago. They had one good year last year and then a good home ground run this year and suddenly they are world beaters. Something I had said for the past year is that a lot of their success is in thanks to the best teams in the AFL having terrible injury issues. Adelaide didn't even make finals and they are absolutely a top 4 worthy team. Injuries and that collective mind thing just screwed them. Then you have Essendon and Port who should also be in the top 8 but missed out to do crap form at certain times of the year. Collingwood and GWS have been cruelled by injuries all year. West Coast has had injuries to key players. Richmond are lucky as s**t this year to finish number 1. With full lists available I would put Adelaide, GWS, Collingwood, West Coast and Melbourne all ahead of them.

Nice rant. Pointless, but nice.

It's quite surreal reading this thread. I mean, I've seen arrogance from the supporters of the premiers before but the last 12 months has smashed all records. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are plenty of humble Richmond supporters out there but sadly for them they have been drowned out by the muppets all year. What makes this year and this thread so unique is to see things like groups of Hawthorn and Geelong supporters having group hugs. That tells you know just how arrogant the Tigs fans have been. It's like seeing cats and dogs fornicating.

Well for some of us it's not an irregular occurrence that is worthy of posting to Instagram. Not to mention he has a relatively high profile compared to the average Joe and its just dumb to post that s**t to Instagram. You're a Port supporter. You wouldn't understand.
Except I’m not a port supporter...

But you’re really showing them.

It’s people like you that cause that trash to become stories. Calm down Helen lovejoy

Without 08 there is no 09 flag for Geelong IMO.

Without Ablett and Bomber leaving there is no 11 flag IMO.

Without 09, 10, 11 or 12 there is no 13, 14 or 15 for you guys IMO.

Great teams bounce back and Richmond is not a great team IMO.

We are much better than the puddy tats that is indisputable.

We will be back next year contending whilst the puddy tats are stuck in the 7-12 bracket for the foreseeable future.

The reason that other posters hate Hawthorn fans and Geelong fans is because the teams we support have won a lot...a hell of a lot over a decade in fact.

As much as the supporters detest each other from both bases, there is a respect there because both of these teams pushed each other on, to become what they were.

Even now the teams continue to win because as much as losing is a habit, winning is a culture and both of these teams exist for no other purpose than to win.

Hawthorn v Geelong is as big as any traditional big 4 rivalry or any derby.

If you wanted to make a fan for AFL you would show that person any game between the 2 and they would fall in love in an instant.

To go one further I dont believe either of us would have had the success we did without the other one constantly pushing the other.
Those games between 08-13 were some of the best games of football ive ever seen, I lived for the Hawks v Geelong games.. and we LOST most of them haha.

Come everyone, come join the circle jerk to end all circle jerks.

Back