Strategy Trade and List management Thread (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose Libba this club can go and f&ck itself. I’ve postponed me renewal until this decision is made and will re evaluate my level of membership if he isn’t at the club next year.

I’m sick of this cr@p pushing blokes out because they aren’t angels and we keep absolute friggin duds like Jong.

You blokes reckon I’ve ranted before, just wait if this sh!t happens.

Jeez you love to indulge a fair bit of empty hyperbolic rhetoric. Where have you come up with the notion that we are "pushing him out the door" from? All indicators are that we have as we did with Dahlhaus a long standing offer of a renewed contract on the table just waiting for his signature. If he leaves and I don't personally place much store in the scuttlebutt that he is looking to move interstate it will be on his own volition just like it was with Luke Dahlhaus.

Libba is an all time favourite of mine, however his or indeed any other players future will have no baring whatsoever on the level of membership that I continue to take out.

Bulldog for life.

If we lose Libba this club can go and f&ck itself. I’ve postponed me renewal until this decision is made and will re evaluate my level of membership if he isn’t at the club next year.

I’m sick of this cr@p pushing blokes out because they aren’t angels and we keep absolute friggin duds like Jong.

Calm down man. Libba won't be going anywhere, because no one wants him. He is a Hack, who only gets a game with us because we are a bottom 4 side.

Calm down man. You're getting excited based on rumours on an internet forum and rumours in the media from dubious sources, and then getting into hyperbolic overdrive!

Now, just lie down and relax for a bit, I think I've got this covered...

"Where is King Harold? King, please deliver a 25kg box of Bex to Mattdougie asap?"

Don't think the club will miss you.

Love the casual reference to Jong as well, you know, just for something different.

For someone who apparently doesn't give a shit, you've wasted a hell of a lot of keystrokes and time commenting on it.

You sir, are ikpossobe.

You will never find one post where I have had a go at any player for what they do off field in their own time

But I shall add you to the list of people who make things up I’ve said, it’s quite extensive now

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give Libba a one year deal but at decent money (we should have space),

Then if he has a good year he can revisit the idea and worst case scenario at least we would get better compo.

Foolish to let him go now.

Jeez you love to indulge a fair bit of empty hyperbolic rhetoric. Where have you come up with the notion that we are "pushing him out the door" from? All indicators are that we have as we did with Dahlhaus a long standing offer of a renewed contract on the table just waiting for his signature. If he leaves and I don't personally place much store in the scuttlebutt that he is looking to move interstate it will be on his own volition just like it was with Luke Dahlhaus.

Libba is an all time favourite of mine, however his or indeed any other players future will have no baring whatsoever on the level of membership that I continue to take out.

Bulldog for life.

Good post this

Give Libba a one year deal but at decent money (we should have space),

Then if he has a good year he can revisit the idea and worst case scenario at least we would get better compo.

Foolish to let him go now.

Agree 1000% and when fit he is in our top 5 players easily

So like the rumours about Jake last year and Dahl this year ?

And Adams and others?

I’m just saying if Libba goes I will be devastated.

Understand that, as would many of us, just tone down the rhetoric though.
If it turns he does depart, go your hardest - but just hold your fire a tad, that's all.
Enjoy your day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back