Bluemour Discussion Thread XIII - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a bit of light image enhancement to account for the flash (important to keep the colours fairly natural) you can see both of them are swimming in blue, which probably speaks volumes.

And the icing on the cake would seem to be the 3 Cs on Georgie’s dress which I’ve helpfully circled and which almost definitely translate to Carlton! Carlton! Carlton! All quite obvious really

View attachment 569379

There also hints on the album cover of Sgt Peppers.

After a bit of light image enhancement to account for the flash (important to keep the colours fairly natural) you can see both of them are swimming in blue, which probably speaks volumes.

And the icing on the cake would seem to be the 3 Cs on Georgie’s dress which I’ve helpfully circled and which almost definitely translate to Carlton! Carlton! Carlton! All quite obvious really

View attachment 569379

I’m not saying that people here have completely lost the plot, but if Dylan doesn’t nominate someone soon the next discussion will be whether he’s a member of the Illuminati.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just gonna put this here...

2019 starting 22

Plowman Weitering Williamson
Docherty Marchbank Simpson

SPS Shiel O’Brien
Kreuzer Cripps Fisher

Kennedy Charlie Dow
Fasolo McKay McGovern

Int: Walsh Thomas Murphy Setterfield

Some handy backups in the mix, some of my favourites too in Ed, JSOS, Rowe, Lobbe, Jones... squeezed out in the above by better skilled footballers, with the exception of Jack who just needs to find his place on the ground (underrated player who makes those around him play better)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely he has to make an announcement of his decision soon, or it won't be until Monday morning.. no one makes an announcement on Sunday, surely?
think some dudes rolled a stone back and had a few things to say one sunday.......

Just gonna put this here...

2019 starting 22

Plowman Weitering Williamson
Docherty Marchbank Simpson

SPS Shiel O’Brien
Kreuzer Cripps Fisher

Kennedy Charlie Dow
Fasolo McKay McGovern

Int: Walsh Thomas Murphy Setterfield

Some handy backups in the mix, some of my favourites too in Ed, JSOS, Rowe, Lobbe, Jones... squeezed out in the above by better skilled footballers, with the exception of Jack who just needs to find his place on the ground (underrated player who makes those around him play better)
Ed doesn’t make your team after coming 3rd in the b&f this year. Tough coach!

He actually be in the Umbrella Corporation

OhbSeb2.jpg

Are people seriously complaining about Titus O'Reilys picture? Its supposed to be the Titanic, its called satire, he takes the piss out of all clubs.

Lighten up people.
It never ceases to amaze me how many people get their noses put out of joint by Titus.....usually South Australians. The guy is non-discriminatory in talking the piss out of everyone and everything, including himself and his team.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back