- Availability: to be assessed following the Club’s Round 14 bye

Adam Cerra (hamstring)

David Cuningham (calf)

Player

Injury

Update

Matt CarrollGroinRemains on a modified program for at least another month due to groin soreness.(Update: 30 April)
Adam CerraHamstringAvailability: to be assessed following the Club's Round 14 bye. (Update: 28 May)
Matthew CottrellFootUnderwent scans which revealed navicular stress reaction. Club will work through rehabilitation plan in coming weeks.
Availability: to be reassessed following the Club's Round 14 bye. (Update: 14 May)
David CuninghamCalfAvailability: to be assessed following the Club's Round 14 bye. (Update: 28 May)
Sam DochertyKneeSuffered a ruptured ACL and torn meniscus in his right knee. (Update: 9 March)
Jack MartinCalfAvailability: to be assessed following the Club's Round 14 bye. (Update: 28 May)
Hudson O'KeeffeHamstringExperienced a high-grade hamstring strain at training on Sunday.
Availability: 8-12 weeks. (Update: 14 May)
Marc PittonetFingerDid not require surgery.
Availability: 1-2 weeks. (Update: 28 May)
Jack SilvagniKneeHas begun initial stages of rehab following surgery. (Update: 21 February)

I think the tests for Fogarty, Saad and Motlop is another way of saying available. “Test” seems to be another code word for available.

I think at this point we are just getting confirmations that Sam Durdin is still with us in the form of updates. :p I am not confident he will play a game and that he’s only the depth to the backups depth.
Suspect 1 or 2 of these might have been very close last week but held over because of our opposition!

I think the tests for Fogarty, Saad and Motlop is another way of saying available. “Test” seems to be another code word for available.

I think at this point we are just getting confirmations that Sam Durdin is still with us in the form of updates. :p I am not confident he will play a game and that he’s only the depth to the backups depth.
I think because the AFL requires injury lists to be submitted on Tuesdays, it's hard to confirm players when they haven't had the main session yet

If O'Keeffe has a prognosis of up to 12 weeks, we should probably just put him on the season injury list.
Saad is there twice
He's on double injury probation, which isn't as bad as when Durdin was on double secret suspension probation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back