FTA-TV The Bachette: now with disingenuine bachelors and timmay the cafe enthusiast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are professional men not allowed to apply? So far three tradies.
Noticed this too. All the bachelorettes have job titles like "Care care consultant", "Professional event organiser", "Entrepreneur jewellery designer", and the blokes then roll in like "Plumber", "Painter"...

How annoying is that fake armour sound on the leather seats

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Haha yep, said that while watching it. Bloke wasn't even moving and they were playing the sound of someone rubbing a balloon. Terrible stuff.

Also super #bachiedelayed. Just catching up on all the posts today. Couldn't watch Wednesday night so had to do a double run last night. And couldn't be arsed commenting as we watched. Definitely a lot of relationship fodder to be jettisoned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez Ali's not wasting any time with the smooching
We thought Badge was getting stuck in early but geez, 2nd night in and Ali's already tongue deep in some random that she liked the look of after no date.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

We thought Badge was getting stuck in early but geez, 2nd night in and Ali's already tongue deep in some random that she liked the look of after no date.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Yeah I don't think there's anything wrong with it, just unusual to have smooching at a cocktail party. She's a little hornbag.

Keeping in mind i am very bored right now..

bf6f34dcce53bd1e70747183b2db7b42

So far I got:

- Paddy: Soccer flog
- Charlie: This year's Jarrod
- Bill: (Jack)nJill
- Nathan: Party boi flog init for the free booze
- Todd: White Knight
- Cheyne: He loves a good kilt
- Ivan: Backstreet boy
- Damien: Here to be the parental supervisor
- Ben: Badge/Priddis Jnr
Early nicknames we have gone with at home