Bluemour Discussion Thread XIV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a reason why SOS said that we will sit back and watch how the trades with other teams fall, because the only scenario that even has a chance of us trading pick one for pick 2 and something else is if Adelaide and GC work out a deal for Adelaide to get pick 2 from them.

All we can do right now is sit back and see if Adelaide and GC work out a deal, and then it will be a question of just how much Adelaide is worried we might draft luko ourselves and don’t want to risk it.

So we sit back and watch as everyone’s trades unfold, and if an opportunity like the above presents itself then we start talking to Adelaide and see where that goes.

You can only trade the pick before you’ve chosen a player. You cannot get a player, then on-trade him to another club.

The only way we’d trade pick 1 on the night is if a team approached us prior to our selection

However down the road in 5 years live player trading may happen too. I not keen on it though. Can you imagine how you would feel as a supporter that on draft night, your favourite player at club , just got traded because some club came with an offer pick 2, 7 and 8 for Patrick Cripps and club in 2 or 3 minutes decide with no emotion they got to do the trade....

We've only had future round picks trading for about three years. This was next step and probably in a few years can trade two years in advance. Not a fan of too much of this. I hope what we got now is enough of the dynamics in system.

This reminds me when drafting was first into the league, Alan Schwab intended live trading on draft night to come into play soon after. Was only because his shock death it never happened until decades later.

WTF...despite salary and injury issues surely scully gets more than 53...

Unless his injury is really bad, but if it was hawks wouldnt chase him.

I don't get it. We have salary cap space...for a paltry third rounder he'd absolutely be worth it.

I don't get it. We have salary cap space...for a paltry third rounder he'd absolutely be worth it.

His management told Saints he was not coming to a club that wasn’t playing finals.

My tip hawks won’t play finals this year given they’ll have a tougher draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised Patton's still on their list.

I thought he was the logical salary dump.

Big slow guy, ACL gone - I reckon his best days are behind him.

I am amazed GWS didn't try and roll him into the Shiel deal to Carlton.

Yeah feel for pat but not for us . No need .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Problem is he only wants to go to a contending team apparently

No one knows what SOS is thinking

Walsh has been rumoured so have the King Brothers and Smith.

Live pick trading .... SOS to visit Adelaide day before draft day and meet with Rankine, Lukosius, Rozee and Hately

Snort and Radelaide freak out and go the full Crazy Voss!
Yes, do it SOS. Freak the *ers out big time. We did a good campaign here of convincing all the dopey press people we only after Walsh. Time to reveal we after any of up to 5 guys and Lukosias, Rankine and Smith we right in. Maybe even Blakey too. If we bid on Blakey at pick 1 do Swans have the points or even gumption to match it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back