No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

So will we get free access to gabba qclash to make it 11?
No, we have a right to 11 home games. The 12th QLD game will be at the Gabba. Since the Suns and Lions have both finished bottom 4 we will be in the bottom 6 fixture, which is C. 1 B team from the middle 6 and 1 A team from top 6 will be in the group that we play twice, likely to be Melbourne and Adelaide as they finished at the bottom of the top 6 and middle 6 respectively.

We need to build a social campaign/voice as a Suns supporter group to;
1. Help build members to an achievable
2. Engage in conversation/talk show feedback more regularly thru Melb’s media channels such as SEN radio

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Do you listen to GCSuncast? We are trying to get over 100 regular listeners in order to get club support and access to players and coaches. Trying to battle the VIC based Social Media is futile and fails to get the message across.

- Early Brisbane game in April would be good. I need a holiday bad and that fixture can cover 2 weekends up there.
- No Geelong away game.
- Richmond and Melbourne at Metricon.
- Saints twice
- Box Hill Reserves somehow so I can see Scrimshaw finally play
Jeeezus H Weller...

images

Absolute savagery.

Haven't thought much about the new zoning 6/6/6 rule changes but have some concerns..

Dew seems to be an effort / contest type of coach.
We have just recruited Miles / GHS - have a midfield made up of inside guys with average at best disposal.
IS the game going to change from the current contested arm wrestle that it is and leave us hanging?
IS it going to all be about fast ball movement, open space and 1 on 1's.

Jack Martin, Ainsworth, Ballard are probably our young guys I can best see fitting into this model of play.

OF course there will be a place for the contested guys.. but Brodie, Miller, Swallow, Lyons, Miles can we carry them all if the game style changes?

Do you listen to GCSuncast? We are trying to get over 100 regular listeners in order to get club support and access to players and coaches. Trying to battle the VIC based Social Media is futile and fails to get the message across.
Where is the best place for new fans to access GCSuncast?
Edit: Its actually pretty easy to find

Last edited:
Where is the best place for new fans to access GCSuncast?
Edit: Its actually pretty easy to find
First of all, there is a thread pinned to the top of the Forum. Otherwise, best bet is to go to YouTube, here's the link to the most recent episode.
SoundCloud is really better for those following weekly because it only retains 3 episodes at a time. Best eps have been the Cal Twomey interview, which is still relevant because he talks indepth about the Suns draft prospects both top of the draft and Academy picks, and the Sydney Win was Shane's production masterpiece - if we keep winning games like that next year, Shane's going to have a high bar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are no markets up just yet..
But if anyone has faith in us.. there are some decent odds on offer for least wins.. by not picking us.

Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 9.09.22 AM.png

Whitecross has been delisted by Hawks, we’d be mad not to try and bring him in. Cheap, great experience, an in and under Player with a seasoned body, would provide great depth

Whitecross has been delisted by Hawks, we’d be mad not to try and bring him in. Cheap, great experience, an in and under Player with a seasoned body, would provide great depth

Would be a decent pick up for us, but my understanding of his situation is that there isn't a reasonable offer the club could make that would get him to consider uprooting and moving outside Victoria.
Won't cost the Sun's anything to look into him though =)

I seem to recall a Hawthorn supporter suggesting Whitecross as a direct swap for O'Cockface during his trade
The Delusion is Great with some

Would be a decent pick up for us, but my understanding of his situation is that there isn't a reasonable offer the club could make that would get him to consider uprooting and moving outside Victoria.
Won't cost the Sun's anything to look into him though =)

He’s from Brisbane, plus, he’s been delisted (hasn’t got a job) so I say he’d be keen to get a gig somewhere, particularly here. Surely we can cough up 200-250k, considering what some others are getting. He’s only 28, still has a good 3-4 years left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back