Bluemour Discussion Thread XV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way we get one best to fill our needs Or if brave trade for two picks. Both is a bonus for mine. More importantly we stay fit and injury free and train the game plan to suit. Improve from within and we will .

I keep reading this in Yoda's voice :thumbsu:

If Settlefield is as good as he is made out to be, then this trade, this year, at this time, is purely exceptional. SOS has just added another top 3 draft pick to go with this years pick (Walsh / Smith / (?)) and more importantly to support the others before them in Dow, Cripps, Kennedy, Fisher, SPS, & O’Brien. That is 8 top end quality picks and not including others like Cunners, Polson, Lang, etc. who might still take the next step. They just need to be given time to grow and develop. We have a midfield for the long term, what we needed was a little experience in another 24 year old or so to support them through the next 2 years.

IF...

Lets play a game called "what if"...

What if i told you Kelly and Coniglio will be playing in our round 1 side in 2020?

Ooh, I know this game!

What if I told you..... My wife brings home Scarlett Johanssen to live with us, together with her collection of classic Ferraris?

Ooh, I know this game!

What if I told you..... My wife brings home Scarlett Johanssen to live with us, together with her collection of classic Ferraris?

I'd commiserate with you on losing your wife to a movie star, and having to take on a job washing cars to make ends meet.

I'd commiserate with you on losing your wife to a movie star, and having to take on a job washing cars to make ends meet.

You're a 'glass smashed on the floor and spilt the half full contents' kind of guy, aren't you ODN?

I will party like it's September 18, 1999 if Setterfield plays to potential. Just with 18 years of this club being struck by murphy's law, I have learnt to temper my optimism

I will party like its 1999 if Setterfield plays to potential. Just with 18 years of this club being struck by murphy's law, I have learnt to temper my optimism
I think we all have man...but hope springs eternal and optimism is worth the effort, and is infectious.....really...:)

I kind of link age profile to needs in this statement, what I mean is that we need midfielders to be around to hit their peak when we're challenging, if we skip Walsh and take Luko, there's still that gap for a gun midfielder at the age.

A forward line of Gov, Charlie, Luko and HMac is amazing but it means nothing in 2 or 3 years when they've only got Crippa to help them.
The hype around Luko is exaggerated imo, i don’t see potential super star traits. Walsh a much safer option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't see too many liking a post they don't agree with, just because they like the poster.
To be fair, I left out the other bit about being forgiving because of who the poster is. Reckon it happens more than we will admit, human nature being what it is.

Ooh, I know this game!

You would complain because one wasn’t a Lamborghini

The hype around Luko is exaggerated imo, i don’t see potential super star traits. Walsh a much safer option.
I think they are talking about his aerobic capacity, he has superstar kicking traits absolutely threads the eye of the needle can really open up a game which is enviable trait to have at AFL level.
But I’m with you on the contested side I don’t see him throwing himself into packs like a nut job like Riewoldt did.
He could be an unstopple wingman rather than a KPP from what I’ve seen

I think they are talking about his aerobic capacity, he has superstar kicking traits absolutely threads the eye of the needle can really open up a game which is enviable trait to have at AFL level.
But I’m with you on the contested side I don’t see him throwing himself into packs like a nut job like Riewoldt did.
He could be an unstopple wingman rather than a KPP from what I’ve seen
I am still very fond of Max King was a ruck rover until 16 before going forward. Sounds like a jet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back