Mitch McGovern

Remove this Banner Ad

I was giving examples of "fitness" tests, which require the review of a doctor. Despite the word "fitness", it isn't the role of a fitness staff to clear someone of an injury.
So its ok for you to use examples, but not me. OK, got it!

In your view Otten played as the exclusively designated forward line chaser?

Excellent. My concerns are allayed.
The coaching staff played Otten on Rance in an attempt to curb his influence, so no idea why you are bringing up Jenkins!

I gave the examples to make a point, which I clarified further in reply to your example.
I never said it wasn’t ok for you to use examples!
And I gave an example when a doctor isn"t required to pass someone "fit for work".

Anyway, I'm done

The coaching staff played Otten on Rance in an attempt to curb his influence, so no idea why you are bringing up Jenkins!

Because he was chasing at times in that grand final with all of the speed of a statue?

If your view is that he, at no point in the game, should have conducted a chase after Rance you're entitled to that view. It's a particularly dull one, but there's no law against being a dullard.

Because he was chasing at times in that grand final with all of the speed of a statue?

If your view is that he, at no point in the game, should have conducted a chase after Rance you're entitled to that view. It's a particularly dull one, but there's no law against being a dullard.
Just admit you got it wrong that you brought up JJ instead of Rance's tagging opponent Otten... or keeping digging a hole to give this board a good laugh at your observation. ;)

Just admit you got it wrong that you brought up JJ instead of Rance's tagging opponent Otten... or keeping digging a hole to give this board a good laugh at your observation. ;)

Is this one of those things where you've seen other people making cogent points and you just want to pretend to know what it feels like this one time?

If so, cool. Role playing isnt my thing, but whatever gets you Jolly Kane-0.

Is this one of those things where you've seen other people making cogent points and you just want to pretend to know what it feels like this one time?

If so, cool. Role playing isnt my thing, but whatever gets you Jolly Kane-0.
Or I actually watched the grand final STO...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like he has been shrunk down to microscopic size and is standing inside a bleached a-hole passage

1542593148842_GUR1UF4PC.1-2.jpg

I'd be more inclined to believe that the Richmond coaching staff played Rance on Otten to accentuate Rance's influence.
And the fact Rance gets shown up by most quality KPFs

And the fact Rance gets shown up by most quality KPFs

Yep. The way to curtail his influence is to put a forward on him who makes him accountable defensively and keeps him closer to the goals. That certainly isn't Otten.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back