Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagev1db73b7d09cfd1535150d126f770f968d-zydes66nt3fjj5n0eq2_ct677x380.jpg

I saw him at the milk bar after the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m always revolted by people who don’t wash their hands after the toilet. However it’s not as bad as people who willingly scatter their product...

Allan Jeans loved having jokers and rogues around footy clubs, which was in sharp contrast with his image as the straight-laced cop.

But even ‘Yabby’ had to read the riot act to the Hawthorn playing group once a series of practical jokes got out of control.

The tipping point? He returned to his street clothes after training one night...and found a premiership-winning player had laid a cable in one of his loafers.

Gardiner has always intrigued me. In a lot of “players you have met” type threads on bigfooty, tons of posts were about Gardiner back in his west coast days being an absolute sh*t bloke who was involved in some bad stuff. Once he was at St Kilda, he became extremely close friends with a lot of the players, Riewoldt, Hayes, Ball, Maguire, Montagna, players of pretty decent character. I know Gardiner and his wife are good friends with nick and Cath Riewoldt. And rooey comes across as someone who wouldn’t pick his friends lightly.
And then last year he rocks up to the Richmond post grand final celebrations at Bond Bar, photographed with Dusty.

Definitely an interesting character.

Your hands are dirtier than your dick. You should wash your hands before pissing, not after. #ProTip
I was once asked if I wiped my clacker with my left or right hand.
I replied neither, I use toilet paper.:poo::moustache:
Even in Nepal

Definitely not, mate. Barwon prison does not normally let a convicted felon out for the day to watch the footy.

Yeah, they did let Carl out for weekends to hang out with his dad and root hookers and gorge on KFC though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back