Rumour Another H Sun Rumour - Nick Riewoldt, no naming other names or cards will fly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fox Footy had their 2023 AFL Season Launch at Southbank today, but all the talk amongst the gaggle of attendees was the absence of a former Fox star whose saintly halo has slipped over the off-season with talk of extra-curricular personal coaching sessions being given to a Foxy colleague. He is no lock to return to TV in 2024.
“Saintly Halo” you say 🤔

Wayne Carey was called the King. Perhaps the halo is alluding to a crown?

Is that right Sarcoidevo

Chief twenty-thousand words in the Columbia Review of Journalism that puts paid to the conspiracy confected by the fourth estate

Columbia College in NYC has the number one program to study journalism practice Masters of Journalism ™

when you read the twenty thousand words i wait in patience for the apology chief

Chief I am right but you call me feeb

So Hedges and Gerth have a combined ~50 years experience at the Times

But yourself and Maddaddam would smear me , I provided the sources the data the receipts the references and Masha Gessen was one of many and I explicated that feedback loop phenomenon Gerth tells us when I repeated a tale from Peter Thiel and Stanford College Republicans student newspaper and a conservative journal subscriber adoption during George Herbert Walker Bush administration in late 80s

bout time you make amends Chief , 8 years is a long time bro

But yourself and Maddaddam would smear me , I provided the sources the data the receipts the references and Masha Gessen was one of many and I explicated that feedback loop phenomenon Gerth tells us when I repeated a tale from Peter Thiel and Stanford College Republicans student newspaper and a conservative journal subscriber adoption during George Herbert Walker Bush administration in late 80s

Yeah great thread for it.

Still dribbling shite at world record pace!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back