Rumour Another H Sun Rumour - Nick Riewoldt, no naming other names or cards will fly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone explain why it is ok to name Nick Riewoldt but not speculate as to the identity of the other party?

I may be daft, but I can't quite work it out.

Jump in the Joffa thread and you will be equally as bemused as to why you can’t mention Eddie’s name.

Can someone explain why it is ok to name Nick Riewoldt but not speculate as to the identity of the other party?

I may be daft, but I can't quite work it out.

My rules.

Go off into a private convo if you want to speculate in private.

I'll take a guess... legal action by one of the accused or her employer?
Or maybe not interested in the flood of S-bend dwellers and their posts that amount to pics of anyone they want to speculate about accompanied by "PHWOOARR!".

Your sanctimonious personality?
A sanctimonious person, who is someone who displays an excessive or hypocritical display of righteousness or moral superiority, might respond defensively or dismissively if accused of being sanctimonious. Here are some possible responses a sanctimonious person might give:

1. "I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm just trying to live my life according to my values."
  2. "I don't see myself as sanctimonious. I'm just passionate about the things I believe in."
  3. "I think it's important to stand up for what's right, even if it means being seen as sanctimonious."
  4. "I'm not perfect, but I strive to be a good person. If that comes across as sanctimonious, then so be it."
  5. "I'm not judging anyone else. I'm just sharing my own experiences and beliefs."
These responses show how a sanctimonious person might try to defend or justify their behavior, rather than acknowledging the criticism and attempting to change their behavior.

Hence:

Screw you, you stupid poo poo head!

Or maybe not interested in the flood of S-bend dwellers and their posts that amount to pics of anyone they want to speculate about accompanied by "PHWOOARR!".

This isn't a serious question because I'm not going to throw her under the bus, but if I were to just name her here removing the speculation does it remove the problem?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn't a serious question because I'm not going to throw her under the bus, but if I were to just name her here removing the speculation does it remove the problem?
No for God's sake.

Fox Footy had their 2023 AFL Season Launch at Southbank today, but all the talk amongst the gaggle of attendees was the absence of a former Fox star whose saintly halo has slipped over the off-season with talk of extra-curricular personal coaching sessions being given to a Foxy colleague. He is no lock to return to TV in 2024.

Subtle :D

Nick Riewoldt had a great job, a loving family, and was respected in the football community. But all of that changed recently when he found himself in a very embarrassing situation.

It all started when he was invited to David Glasgott's house for a party. David was a wealthy businessman who loved exotic animals, and he had a pet monkey that he loved to show off. Nick had always been fascinated by animals, so he was excited to see the monkey.

As the party went on, Nick found himself getting more and more drunk. He had never been a heavy drinker, but David's alcohol was potent. By the time the party ended, Nick was completely wasted. As he was leaving, he stumbled into the room where the monkey was kept.

The monkey was fascinated by Nick and started to jump on him, ripping his clothes off in the process. Nick was too drunk to react and fell to the ground. He absentmindedly began to stroke the monkey's fur.

Suddenly, the door burst open and a group of people walked in. Nick jumped up, startled, and tried to put the monkey down, but the monkey clung to him tightly, unwilling to let go. The group of people stood there, frozen, as they took in the scene before them. David Glasgott was furious.

Nick tried to explain, stuttering and stammering, but the damage had been done. The news quickly spread, and soon everyone in footy media circles were talking about the incident. Nick became the subject of ridicule and mockery and was so embarrassed that he decided to leave Australia and go to Texas for a while until the story died down.

I always get sucked in. Start reading the post and there it is. Glasgott.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back