Rumour Jack Riewoldt to North

Remove this Banner Ad

Even your players hate the joint.
Watch this space

1fb4342c69f6a4f0fd1a1be9eefff7d362496028-4x3-x0y19w1519h1139.jpg

sddefault.jpg

If they dont offer another year it is a win. North get experienced teaching forward, jack gets to play a few games at his old home ground and it creates a buzz for tassie supporters (assuming their team gets the knod).
Or he just finishes off his career as a one club legend. I'm sure he'll be involved in the tassie team in one way or another down the track.

Or he just finishes off his career as a one club legend. I'm sure he'll be involved in the tassie team in one way or another down the track.
Yeah i hear you and i have always felt the same about same club players. Ive drifted away from that now using Luke Hodge as an example. He is a club legend at Hawthorn that went on a few years wt another club after his job was done.

The Tassie link makes it seem logical for Jack to do one at north.He would pickup a few 100k and still be a current player on 360....furthering his media profile.
And he plays at his boyhood home ground as an afl player.
All this assumes he is not offered another contract.......which he would take in a heartbeat.

Yeah i hear you and i have always felt the same about same club players. Ive drifted away from that now using Luke Hodge as an example. He is a club legend at Hawthorn that went on a few years wt another club after his job was done.

The Tassie link makes it seem logical for Jack to do one at north.He would pickup a few 100k and still be a current player on 360....furthering his media profile.

All this assumes he is not offered another contract.......which he would take in a heartbeat.
He'll be offered one more. If it was an actual tassie team he'd already be gone. But to North who are just keeping the seat warm for a legit tassie team? Doubt it.

And because the Bombers keep stuffing things up when they heard the 'Riewoldt to North' discussions they have gone out and offered Nick Riewoldt a 5 year deal
ABSOLUTE BLOODY HUGE ROAR!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wants to go to a club where he has a chance of getting some recognition from the afl world of what a great player he's been. He saw the love drew petrie got from the general community and though he'd like some of that.

Stupidity aside, Riewoldt to North would be a move that works for both North and Richmond

It'd work for North...An experienced, 'smart' player for onfield coaching/leadership is a worthwhile addition for a year or two, even when he's past his prime (Who would have thought we'd be saying that about Jack earlier in his career).

Not sure how it works for Richmond though. They don't exactly have a lot of KPF depth, so he still has an onfield role to play, and I doubt North would be offering anything significant as a trade.

Are they moving Tassie to North?
  • Tassie wants a team
  • Receives Government funding for a stadium
  • Tassie signs on Clarko to look at getting an AFL team
  • Clarko signs with North
  • Rumoured to be into Jack who hails from the Apple Isle
  • North to Tassie.

They want their own team. Kangaroos to become the Hobart Red-Bellied Pademelons. Uniquely Tasmanian and touches on the Roos history having another mascot animal that hops.

Its happening :tearsofjoy:

• Tassie wants a team
  • North to Tassie.

They want their own team. Kangaroos to become the Hobart Red-Bellied Pademelons. Uniquely Tasmanian and touches on the Roos history having another mascot animal that hops.

Clarko signs onto Tassie, then signs as North coach.

Jack, a Tasmanian wants to go to North.

Tassie don't want a relocated North.

Signs do not look good for Tassie getting a team.

Maybe North change their name to Northern Jackjumpers, or even Northern Pissants

Tassie then embrace North.

• Tassie wants a team
  • North to Tassie.

They should move Sydney to Tassie, since Sydney are always sooking about how hard it is up there.

They should move Sydney to Tassie, since Sydney are always sooking about how hard it is up there.
Geelong should play all their games at the MCG or Marvel because Kardinia Park is a s**t small town stadium.

See we can all say stupid things. Not everything is a debate or internet squabble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back