Scandal Jack Ziebell coward punched

Remove this Banner Ad

I carried on with my life and you sulked about it endlessly online. That’s the difference between you and I.

You were asked by Kappa to provide a solution to not imprisoning people and came up with “invest in programs”. Wow what a mastermind you are. Then asked to provide a solution to killing people and your response was “I have already been over this”. Huh????

Are you comparing that cop to Martin Bryant?
been over this one as well in the thread already, won't be responding to you again

have a nice day

Sure, it’s hard to empathise with somebody who bashes a random on a night out for kicks …

… but you think a first time offender who has just been through the criminal legal system, and who has been convicted and now has a criminal record would now be laughing?
Laughing? Maybe not.

But s**t stains who commit awful crimes like this always seem to keep popping up down the line for other crimes.

They don’t seem to care much about their lives and are hellbent on ruining others.

We are not talking about somebody who got roped into a fight and made a split second decision to throw one in defence.

We are talking about a few turds who thought it would be funny to sock the first people they came across.

Anyone who has spent their youth going out drinking and has had the misfortune of knowing a violent dickhead like these blokes knows how they operate. They’re always a drink awayor someone looking at them the wrong way from throwing hands at some innocent bloke. They never change.

Last edited:

This is a watched thread, champ. She shouldn’t have been approaching him with a knife.
Dumb comment, the evidence is that he has been charged with manslaughter. He deserves to lose his career and be sued beyond his means. Guarantee he wouldn't be as tough if faced with a crowd of protestors or a group of bikies. The worst type of coward
This scenario below was the first thing that came to mind when I heard of the incident

Steamroller GIF

Last edited:
It's not often a mod and poster are going at it

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four
Not really. Mod was asked to elaborate on his thoughts then spat the dummy and walked off. Surely if he felt strongly about his stance, he’d go into further detail to try and convince people he’s right?

Not really. Mod was asked to elaborate on his thoughts then spat the dummy and walked off. Surely if he felt strongly about his stance, he’d go into further detail to try and convince people he’s right?

why? its a thread on bigfooty. nobody is changing minds or making a real difference here.

most people who've come across this thread will roll their eyes.

why? its a thread on bigfooty. nobody is changing minds or making a real difference here.

most people who've come across this thread will roll their eyes.
Disagree. It’s how normal people talk in a debate. You won’t change anyone’s mind if you dump a comment and refuse to elaborate

Disagree. It’s how normal people talk in a debate. You won’t change anyone’s mind if you dump a comment and refuse to elaborate

Note I said here. in 10 years on bigfooty, I've seen a million threads descend into the back and forth you've spent the last couple of pages engaging in and could count on one hand the number of times I've seen someone's opinion changed.

Note I said here. in 10 years on bigfooty, I've seen a million threads descend into the back and forth you've spent the last couple of pages engaging in and could count on one hand the number of times I've seen someone's opinion changed.
About mindless football drivel. Who seriously cares? When someone has an idea as absurd as suggesting all imprisonment is bad, they should be able to elaborate on it to support their theory or don’t even bother in the first place.

When someone has an idea as absurd as suggesting all imprisonment is bad, they should be able to elaborate on it to support their theory or don’t even bother in the first place.
At least you've approached the discussion with an open mind.

Good for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back