Rumour Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering his only punishment is to attend an education programme on the use of social media, shows what a waste of time this whole saga has been over the past week.
Considering the issue was dealt with 5 years ago, the going over the same tracks has been an absolute joke....

Well considering he was still a Brisbane player when the video was made, that would make it 2014, you do the maths...

"Last week I became aware that a video was being shared online containing private images which I had sent to another person in 2018,” Crisp said.

How's your maths?

The video/pics are from nearly a decade ago buddy, well before Crisp was even married. His wife and family have been aware of the content for a number of years.
If you want to call anyone a flog, direct that towards the HS and its journalists who dig up material like this, from 9 years ago, and present it like it happened yesterday. The gutter rag newspaper are the flogs for causing distress to Crisp and his family.

Yeah can make better judgement calls in our lives, but when your a naive 19 year old, l guess you will try anything within reason....

An item,lol, you trying to make it sound like they were married with 5 kids mate?

He was 19 and she was 17 when this happened, so it was a teenage romance, and how do you know Crispy's now wife, wasn't aware of the pics or video at the time?
He obviously hasn’t sent these to anyone else, unsolicited, and harassed anyone by sending this content to them.
What he did in his private life 9 years ago, is his own business and doesn't need to be aired out in public like the tossers at the HS are currently doing.

I’ve got absolutely no dog in this fight - don’t care what Crisp does - but you can’t keep saying he was 19.

He said himself they were from 2018.

"Last week I became aware that a video was being shared online containing private images which I had sent to another person in 2018,” Crisp said.

How's your maths?

Collingwood was made aware of an earlier leaked video, allegedly involving the Magpies midfielder.

The report has revealed explicit footage, which showed Crisp lying naked on a bed, was circulated online in 2018.

The Herald Sun reports the video was filmed in 2014 when Crisp was playing for the Brisbane Lions at the age of 19. The content was reportedly uploaded to an adult video site some years later.

My maths is fine 🖕

How's your maths?
'Sent' to another person in 2018. The images spanned different time periods. Who knows who they were sent to & why. He could have sent them to an ex team mate for all we know...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares lol. The women should get charged she is in the wrong here
You don't know who he sent these images to in 2018. They spanned over years & weren't from the same time period. It could have been sent to anyone for any reason. An ex team mate even...

You don't know who he sent these images to in 2018. They spanned over years & weren't from the same time period. It could have been sent to anyone for any reason. An ex team mate even...
Doubt he sent dick pics to his teammates especially when he refers to them as female. Even if he did it would still be illegal for them to leak those images

Doubt he sent dick pics to his teammates especially when he refers to them as female. Even if he did it would still be illegal for them to leak those images
We don't know the context of why he sent these pics spanning different time periods to someone in 2018. We don't know the context of these pics at all, let alone who they were sent to & why. It could have been some stupid game, dare, showing off, who tf knows? 😆 We don't know whether the person he sent them to in 2018 is the same person who posted them online last week. As for dick pics, these blokes shower together, I hardly think they'd be worried about dick pics anyway, it would just be a laugh to them anyway 😬 And yes, absolutely, the person or persons who have shared them without his consent are the only ones who have committed a crime.

And the offender needs further education is trotted out yet again - AFL players are educated by their parents, in the Education system and in the AFL system - I doubt more education is needed and this is not taking into account the events happened five years ago.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back