Delisted 13. Liam Stocker

Remove this Banner Ad

An* my dear man, an.
Actually, usurper is one of those words that breaks the rule. Due to the ‘y’ sound. The use of An actually doesn’t apply directly to the letter that starts the word but the sound. Like ‘that was an honest thing to do’ - ‘o’ sound starting the word

‘A usual’ is the same. Etc etc.

Still convinced this was the steal of the draft.

Going to take 12 months to prove it, lucky I am patient.

You guys are all fooling yourselves. Stocker is the worst number 19 pick of all time. At least that’s what the AFL media and the Herald Sun tell me.

I’ve given up reading them about it because they’re making me too anxious. So I’m now moving on to articles that tell me Walsh is the most underwhelming number 1 pick since John Hutton.
Reverse psychology? Surely you exaggerate the articles. My problem with it all is that we ignored some real quality forwards in the last two drafts for a plethora of players who we won't be able to play in their preferred positions all at once. It doesn't sound like very good planning unless we are confident of pouncing on the perfect player from another club once they come out of contract.

Like Kane, Caro and Ralph, I'll be declaring him a bust if he's still playing magoos after round 2.
be plenty here locked and loaded and ready to get medieval on this pick........watch this space........

With the latest offering on the draft concerning the Stocker trade, it says to me Twoomey has no idea when he stated Adelaide wasn't going to do the deal if Duursma was still available. Sounds to me Adelaide wanted to do the deal asap and SOS needed to school Reid a number of times on how the deal would eventuate.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow - that is something - watch it get the hitler cackfest treatment somewhere.........amazing to watch things unfold........er, dravid? just got a call from adelaide oval - you're in.........

amazing video

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/video/2018-12-06/inner-sanctum-blues-get-their-man

Really shows how highly rated he was and just outstanding behind the scenes footage. Wish they showed more.

This is the kind of content the fans want - out-*******-standing.

Goes to show - there's no "holding clubs over a barrel" with live trading. You basically need to hash out some potential scenarios ahead of time, and be ready to pull the trigger with very little time to negotiate. Cheeky back-and-forth with Reid as well, with him trying to find out who we wanted.

And it certainly looks like the draft room procedure is for SOS to be the spokesman, Brodie and Agresta to determine player ratings, and everyone else to just look pretty for the camera. As it should be.

It’s reassuring knowing that Agresta who has a great track record was super keen on Stocker as was Brodie and of course SOS. Called him a brute and ranked him higher than Bailey Smith. Also considered trading for Pick 12 for him so got a relative bargain at 19.

Stocker doesn’t even have his own Wikipedia entry yet. He will have a glowing one soon enough hopefully.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is the kind of content the fans want - out-*******-standing.

Goes to show - there's no "holding clubs over a barrel" with live trading. You basically need to hash out some potential scenarios ahead of time, and be ready to pull the trigger with very little time to negotiate. Cheeky back-and-forth with Reid as well, with him trying to find out who we wanted.

And it certainly looks like the draft room procedure is for SOS to be the spokesman, Brodie and Agresta to determine player ratings, and everyone else to just look pretty for the camera. As it should be.

Yeah that was a really great insight, showed just how highly they rated him. A lot of people were claiming the blues were "reverse engineering" to make themselves out to be better than they are by saying they rated Stocker in the top 6 but this just proves that they would have grabbed him earlier if they could.