Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have had some merit based on recent postings.

I was joking. Not really invested in being right or wrong just something I threw out that made some sense to me at the time, if nobody else and it got a bit out of control. But it was me that found the pic of someone in drag who looks like BRE.

Yeh this is them. ExcalburX and Shadowboxer70 (the user who wrote that blog). SB70 was originally Brentyboy on the gary hughes blogs.

Anyone who found their theory laughable was automatically deemed a member of "the crew". Really gifted guys.

Ex appears to be one of only a few to have actually challenged the stuff that Droc was posting. Most appeared to be supporting what Droc had to say about the taxi driver.

Have to say with the benefit of hindsight that some of the friends and former friends of the taxi driver are equally if not more suspicious.

SB posted in the first thread about the longer version of the MM video that was apparently accidentally released.

Some people seemed pretty hostile about what SB had to say.

Could be wrong, but a group of men and women and a vehicle were discussed.

Still wondering about the reported sighting of the tall, thin well dressed man with sharp features, dark hair with curls at the back seen with SS.

Description sounds very familiar to someone very closely associated with a taxi driver.

Not the accused who by the way pleaded not guilty.

Might be MM.

Last edited:

I was joking. Not really invested in being right or wrong just something I threw out that made some sense to me at the time, if nobody else and it got a bit out of control. But it was me that found the pic of someone in drag who looks like BRE.

Joking in a serial killer discussion about murdered women :rolleyes:

Any thoughts about the taxi driver, hooker girlfriend and his friends that Droc was claiming to be involved? You seem to be here a lot but made no real comment about what was comprehensively discussed in the first thread.

Wonder if the ex girlfriend and her friends that Droc mentioned were investigated.

Moves around a bit interstate apparently although seen locally occasionally.

Didn’t Droc say that the ex gf was a junkie - sounded like what Eliza had to say about “addicted girls”.

Last edited:
I emailed Droc aka Noel Coward with some questions as I did not believe his utensil and bull story

A year or so later when he passed away everyone in his email address book (even people from BF who had only contacted him once or twice - for some reason he had saved everyone in there) was sent a group email from one of his friends advising he had died.

Someone then sent me an email... "hey are you the BF user" etc.

I searched the email address of the guy that sent me an email. Found it was connected to a youtube account that had a video of a guy with surgical gloves, a syringe and lots of printing ink.

Not that hard to comprehend, even for someone as clever as yourself HF.

You are working at a cracking pace, investigating both MM and Phantom62's identities in 2018. You'll have it solved in no time.

Think you are right.

From Deb Marshall's book.

12ae98c179927b43b5863dfd30ec480b.jpg
2ff2be511f489f724f6e426fba192c40.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yes - that’s one of posts in 2006/07 from the retired military intelligence analyst who called himself Phantom62.

Must be in his mid 70’s now in my opinion.

Extract from the book “The Devils Garden” on the CSK and other unsolved murders and disppearances in WA.

Better questions for you than speculating about the identity of a former member.

Know anyone who keeps newspaper clippings about disinterring the remains of Captain Stirling and posts about them at the same time Droc arrives online?

Stirling Highway - associated with serial murder - named after Captain Stirling.

Know anyone who posts about the Mafia concept of Omertà - the code of silence punishable by death?

Who posts these publicly on social media consecutively 3 times.

Seems like a signal if you knew what to look for.

Judging from reactions, quite a few people did.

Perhaps SB could comment.

They keep newspaper clippings on CSK.

Strange habit that.
No.

October 1994 - 31 year old woman grabbed by man hiding in the backseat of a taxi, jumped out and broke her ankle in Claremont district.

Have they identified the taxi driver and the man in the backseat of the taxi?

Couldn’t be the accused or he would have been charged.

Grabbed by a man in the backseat.

Who are these two creepers?

Contact.

589466_28f5f2f002b2ceffe9647d9aa1252720.jpeg

Good work SB for keeping and earlier sharing this post from 2007.

Interesting that Dr Phibes (apparently investigated by the police) claims to be in contact with ex military man Phantom62 who travels a bit cause he is retired.

Really curious about the reference to Princess and Di and this talk of an alliance.

Know all about Di and who she keeps company with.

Less so about Princess.

It’ll come to me ;)

Last edited:
Here is the link about Droc and the academics:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/claremont-serial-killings.985161/page-100#post-37406505

Someone has told me the words quoted weren’t exactly right, so to correct the record:

“His friends were more like academics working in the field of study of which he had a starring role, not that of a pupil, but of subject.”

“The sad truth, though never fully realised by the subject is that he were merely a spore of Bacteria in a Petrie dish to the scientists busily studying in academia, readying their thesis for the honour of doctorate”

The original author of this post was earlier aggrieved - refer to 17 February 2015 (page 60) posts.

What were the academics using Droc for?

Directing blame towards the taxi driver?

Why would they do that?

Do we know any academics with doctorates associated or formerly associated with Droc?

Similarly, do we know any academics with doctorates associated or formerly associated with the taxi driver in frame?

Do we know any academics mutually connected with both Droc and the taxi driver?

Last edited:
Instead of asking cryptic questions just lay your theory down.

Do not believe that someone acted alone.

Expect that CSK, whomever that may be, will die in prison.

Expect there will be more arrests in connection with this and other to date unsolved murders, attacks on women and disappearances.

Expect that there are people who were aware of the perpetrators of these crimes and did not report them, despite having had ample opportunity to do so.

Expect that any accessories before or after the fact will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law - with penalties up to 42 years imprisonment.

As Smarty said at one stage - seems circumstances have changed.

Do not believe that someone acted alone.

Expect that CSK, whomever that may be, will die in prison.

Expect there will be more arrests in connection with this and other to date unsolved murders, attacks on women and disappearances.

Expect that there are people who were aware of the perpetrators of these crimes and did not report them, despite having had ample opportunity to do so.

Expect that any accessories before or after the fact will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law - with penalties up to 42 years imprisonment.
Finally. I thought that this is where you were going. I can now make an effort to read your stuff in a different light. Phew.

Have you informed the police of your ideas, oh yeah you have (chuckle)

As Smarty said at one stage - seems circumstances have changed.
Yep a single individual has been charged and blown your deeply held, deeply loved hard to let go theories up the shitter and all you have left is to keep bleating on an internet forum about it all.

Yep a single individual has been charged.

So far.

Outed online by others in 2016.

Who outed the Cable Guy again? Who mentioned the Telstra connection, from Mandurah way, divorced, hangs out in Claremont etc in 2016?

He plead not guilty.

Wonder what his defence will be? ;)

Remember the woman with the broken ankle after jumping from the taxi in Claremont.

Taxi driver.

After another man hiding grabbed her from behind.

MM video - the full version. Group of men and women and a vehicle.

CCTV inside Conti.

Multiple operators in Claremont.

Good to see this in the papers today.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/co...patrick-mitchell-peter-maloney-ng-b881051281z

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joking in a serial killer discussion about murdered women :rolleyes:

This isn't a discussion about the alleged CSK and murdered women actually, it's a lighter thread created to discuss former POI, suspects and books one of which was fiction, that went to print prior to the arrest. That bloggers who it seems were entirely, totally wrong if intriguing at the time have been dominating this thread is a bit unexpected but a couple of them were mentioned in Deb Marshall's book so not so far off topic.

This isn't a discussion about the alleged CSK and murdered women actually, it's a lighter thread created to discuss former POI, suspects and books one of which was fiction, that went to print prior to the arrest. That bloggers who it seems were entirely, totally wrong if intriguing at the time have been dominating this thread is a bit unexpected but a couple of them were mentioned in Deb Marshall's book so not so far off topic.

I will not be surprised if there were more than one operator in Claremont at the time. I dare say there will be revisits by police to the witness that had a man jump behind her in an alleged cab, leaping from the vehicle, injuring her ankle int he process.

So many crimes that need reconciling with witnesses.

https://www.scribblemaps.com/maps/view/Claremont_Attacks/JYm3Rct01U

If the media are anything to go by in these crimes - the media are nothing to go by.

Jokes entirely on you.

42 years.

Last edited:
Jokes entirely on you.

LOL - 42 years.

I don't understand why. There's only one person charged for the Claremont serial murders so far. Huntingdale and the Karrakatta attack where the victims survived (we can be pretty sure now that more survivors have come forward) said there was only one attacker. And imo that's why it took so long to catch him, he offended alone.

I will not be surprised if there were more than one operator in Claremont at the time. I dare say there will be revisits by police to the witness that had a man jump behind her in an alleged cab, leaping from the vehicle, injuring her ankle int he process.

So many crimes that need reconciling with witnesses.

https://www.scribblemaps.com/maps/view/Claremont_Attacks/JYm3Rct01U

Very possible, Mark Dixie was coming onto the scene as well around the same time Sarah disappeared. Just after iirc.

Very possible, Mark Dixie was coming onto the scene as well around the same time Sarah disappeared. Just after iirc.

Loved his drugs. Loved his cocaine. I wonder where he got his drugs in Perth? Who was his local cocaine dealer?

At his trial for the murder of Sally Anne Bowman, an unnamed Thai woman gave evidence that Dixie had stabbed and raped her in Australia in 1998; Dixie has yet to be formally charged with this attack, though a DNA sample from the woman's underwear has been matched to him.[7] Dixie denied the murder but, as part of his defence, claimed that he had spent the night on drink and drugs and had gone out to buy more cocaine.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sally_Anne_Bowman

so .....a missing man around the area of perth....vic park area...
missing man ..at time around JC...missing...

Attachments

• National Missing Persons Coordination Centre - Peter BUTT (1).pdf
    369 KB · Views: 45
  • National_Missing_Persons_Coordination_Centre_-_Peter_BUTT_1 (1).pdf
    369 KB · Views: 15
I don't understand why. There's only one person charged for the Claremont serial murders so far. Huntingdale and the Karrakatta attack where the victims survived (we can be pretty sure now that more survivors have come forward) said there was only one attacker. And imo that's why it took so long to catch him, he offended alone.

You carry on that you don’t understand much.

Only you know why that is.

Someone has pleaded not guilty.

Innocent until proven guilty, remember.

Only one person has been charged, as you rightly point out, so far.

Are you claiming someone is guilty?

Doesn’t mean that there won’t be other arrests.

Perhaps get legal advice if you don’t understand.

Particularly in regard to any accessories and what constitutes one in connection with this type of case.

Up to 42 years imprisonment.

Read the statute.

Leave that with you.

Last edited:
You carry on that you don’t understand much.

Only you know why that is.

Someone has pleaded not guilty.

Innocent until proven guilty, remember.

Only one person has been charged, as you rightly point out, so far.

Are you claiming someone is guilty?

Doesn’t mean that there won’t be other arrests.

Perhaps get legal advice if you don’t understand.

Particularly in regard to any accessories and what constitutes one in connection with this type of case.

Up to 42 years imprisonment.

Read the statute.

Leave that with you.
Only in the eyes of the law. Individuals are allowed their own opinions on guilt or innocence or they may have no opinion at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back