Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be nearly map time again

Speaking of maps;

Most would remember seeing this scene captured years ago of an officer working on the CSK case, with Maps in the back ground.

The map on the right shows an image of Jane Rimmer in the top left hand corner, with 2 more images attached below. There also appears to be an image attached in the top right hand corner.
What significance (if any) are these images to the case?
Can anyone make out what they are?
I've circled the third pic as I can vaguely see what looks like a vehicle.
Can anyone else make that out or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Think I can see the outline of the front and side of a car as well, do they think he might have gone back to the site and that's when the pic's been taken?

Could have shell.

Ive tried to sharpen the image after zooming in as close as I could to get a better idea of what model it is and the condition of it but it's really not that clear.
Originally I thought it could've been an abandoned car (perhaps for the reasons you've suggested) but now I am wondering if it's an old farm wreck?

There'd have to be some kind of significance for these images to be pinned to the map relating to Jane's location though surely?

Last edited:
If police haven't, they could run a VIN query on 1994-1995 Camry Station Wagons through the number plate database purchased by Telstra given Telstra sold their cars inside 40000km or 2 years.

Im going with this - 2002 dataset by the looks

ciara-csk-track.jpg

ciara-csk-track-02.jpg

ciara-officers-pip-csk.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like they are both on longitudinal grids at same elevation. Is Sarah on a longitudinal? It may be indicative of one the map scales. Probably coincidence Crow. No doubt a WAPOL cartographer would determine that.

csk-jane-site-grid.jpg

Looks like they are both on longitudinal grids at same elevation. Is Sarah on a longitudinal? It may be indicative of one the map scales. Probably coincidence Crow. No doubt a WAPOL cartographer would determine that.

csk-jane-site-grid.jpg

He took Ciara in quite a bit further from the road than Jane?

If so I think it's consistent in that he drove the furthest distance from his base and is what might be contrary to geoprofiling. It may say something about his state of mind at the time.

He took Ciara in quite a bit further from the road than Jane?

If so I think it's consistent in that he drove the furthest distance from his base and is what might be contrary to geoprofiling. It may say something about his state of mind at the time.

An article in the West Australian on 7 April 1997 called "Cross, Flowers Mark Lonely Grave" by John Townsend describes the scene.

"White scars on nearby trees bear witness to the branches torn off to cover the body.
Metres of yellow tape flapping in the breeze echo the presence of the dozens of police who have scoured the area for clues.
Most overwhelming is the feeling that this is no last-minute dumping ground plucked at random by a panic-stricken maniac.
Pipidinny Road is only 40m away, but the place is so well-hidden that a car could be parked above it without anyone but the keenest observer seeing it.
And it is virtually the only place along the 5km road that a car could be driven into the bush without breaking trees or leaving tell-tale scars."

If police haven't, they could run a VIN query on 1994-1995 Camry Station Wagons through the number plate database purchased by Telstra given Telstra sold their cars inside 40000km or 2 years.

I would say that police have obtained information from the Department of Transport via their records/system regarding all Telstra fleet vehicles pertaining to what ever time frames they're looking at, perhaps even starting earlier than 1988.
While this would most likely be quite a time consuming process
the system DOT uses is very efficient.
It keeps an electronic trail/history of the vehicle's "activity" from the time it was first registered to when it's delicensed (basic examples; every exchange of ownership, plate changes etc. )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks....That is the article I was referring to. I have always remembered it with the haunting photo of Mr Ferguson at the Woolcoot Rd site.

On another forum at a very interesting point in the investigation not long before a significant arrest some very well connected posters were making a lot of noise about SS shoes...including posting a photo of the exact same style and size of shoes she was wearing on the night of her abduction, Now we all know who goes to those lengths for re-enactments. HMMMM
So old "Smith and Wesson" Ferguson notes a pair of shoes were found at Rimmers dumpsite,,,,,,Gee you would be giving the coppers a stir by leaving some items from the first girl you had abducted months ago with the body of the second..........
Hmmmm.....crime scene photos crucial to the prosecution....but someones not interested in looking at em....
HMMMMMM
The things that make the Badger go HMMMMMM......

Speaking of maps;

Most would remember seeing this scene captured years ago of an officer working on the CSK case, with Maps in the back ground.

The map on the right shows an image of Jane Rimmer in the top left hand corner, with 2 more images attached below. There also appears to be an image attached in the top right hand corner.

View attachment 600150 View attachment 600151 View attachment 600152
I think the 2 pictures are the same image. The second appears zoomed in to focus on the black triangular shaped section very near to the middle of the first.

It looks to be an entrance to a clearing below an overgrowth of trees to me, which I assume is how it was before they went through with chainsaws & she was probably found in there.
The photo taken with the cross in the clearing shows how little light there was through the canopy.

Looks like a vehicle, possibly a ute parked behind a bush at what looks like a carpark. Maybe a beach sign signalling things that can't be done, such as no dogs.

The two similar images are taken of the bush, the first image is taken of the bush inside the copper log fence.

It appears the focus is the bush. There is something on the bush.

Is it the back seat of Cutlers car?

Last edited:
yes badger things that make you go mmm some posts prior to the arrest seemed relevant didn’t they don’t think the cable guy was taking to himself much talk about a certain telco company tho and vehicles some previous posters who reappeared like parkie phantomm & co discussion about perth hills discussing people coming to wa from interstate pictures posted and the like who needs forensics when you have the net

It says at the bottom of the article there is no evidence to link Sarah with Jane

image-jpeg.600137

Speaking of maps;

The Camry they are/were looking for is squarish at the front.

camry.png

I think you may have a broken bracket which is bleeding? It looks like the quote section?

You have conjoined multiple posts from different users. It doesn't make any sense Hugo a stop stop. Major error

But things may have changed with current DNA protocols.

We found Cinderella? Surprised it hasnt popped up earlier Beatnick. Maybe more cards against operational chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back