Arbitrage-Middles Thread

Good get.

Checked this around 10:50am and WHill would let me on for $1.37 stake. :D Might as well just take down the market at that stage.
Did you have to go through a mortgage broker to find the best deal, or did you have $1.37 in your savings to place this bet?

Jan 15, 2006
Oz
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Baltimore Ravens
Did you have to go through a mortgage broker to find the best deal, or did you have $1.37 in your savings to place this bet?
Turns out it was coincidental and WHill has actually limited me across all sports and wasn't just that particular market.

So with that Millman vs Hurkacz at the ATP Challenger Kyoto tomorrow I cannot do.

Hurkacz on WHill/C'bet @ $3.40, Millman on Topsport @ $1.46. Returning 2.1%. Not massive, but better than bank interest.

I believe WHill and TS have the same tennis retirement rules.

ricardogp

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
McLaren
Tennis: WTA Acupulco
Pliskova v Zarazua

Ladbrokes: Over 18.5 total games: $2.25
TabTouch: Under 18.5 total games: $1.91

Only 1% unless someone can find a better under...

NutnButAPnut

Senior List
May 26, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Esports : CSGO ESEA Australia - Grayhound vs Carnage, in about an hour
Grayhound -5.5 at 1.83 on bet365
Carnage +6.5 at 2.52 on pinny
Edit: Carnage moved to +7.5 at 1.90 now, so no arb now

Last edited:

ricardogp

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
McLaren
If anyone is listening...

Hopman cup
Federer v Norrie
Federer $1.36 at BetEasy
Norrie $6 at Tabtouch

I think it's BetEasy that is being generous on Federer.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

More plz

Sent using Tapatalk

Not a true arb but Sportsbet has double your winning on the Superbowl where you get bonus bets equal to your winnings (max $50).

Back one on sports and the other on TAB where you get a refund if your team leads at half time but loses.

You'll lose on the cash bets but more than make up for that in bonus bets either way

suntagonal

Team Captain
Mar 23, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Not a true arb but Sportsbet has double your winning on the Superbowl where you get bonus bets equal to your winnings (max $50).

Back one on sports and the other on TAB where you get a refund if your team leads at half time but loses.

You'll lose on the cash bets but more than make up for that in bonus bets either way

Yeah, you can lay into ladbrokes $2.50 (up to $20) for Patriots to win, Neds money back if 1st TD but lose, or Palmerbets in front at 3/4 time but lose.

Oraaaaazio

Club Legend
Jun 23, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
NBA All Star Game:

Team LeBron: $1.52 at Crownbet
Team Giannis: $3.50 at 365
Crown/Beteasy priced up Team Lebron as Team USA and Team Giannis as Team World - seems that they've fixed it up now. I reckon they'll enforce palpable error rules here and your arb will be over before it started... Lines & ML didn't match up - line was correct, ML was wrong.

Dan26

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 23, 2000
Werribee
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Quiet few days in here.

Having a crack at this for tomorrow. Throwing all the eggs into the “underdog” (I think these all-star games are really 50-50 and they are usually played at low intensity)

Team giannis/over 300.5 points classicbet $3.80

Team giannis/under 312.5 points topsport $5.10

Quiet few days in here.

Having a crack at this for tomorrow. Throwing all the eggs into the “underdog” (I think these all-star games are really 50-50 and they are usually played at low intensity)

Team giannis/over 300.5 points classicbet $3.80

Team giannis/under 312.5 points topsport $5.10

That's great but this is the arbitrage and middles thread

Back