Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying correlate your link with anything. Youve not even explained its relevence.

Yeah, Fremantle heroin addicts, prostitute and dealers crossing paths before 1995.
1984 even better chance.
Not unreasonable to expect many crossed paths.
Pretty good chance.

That Fremantle train line.

On another point, Ive just been told one the victims of the Birnies had visited, Sue Candy had visited my parents house several times.
Im going to have find out from a sibling how she knew her.
Interestingly one of the other girls in the group took a lifetime career in prostitution.
What has this got to do with the CSK? You've lost me but I must say you do seem very full of yourself Melsy

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

What has this got to do with the CSK? You've lost me but I must say you do seem very full of yourself Melsy

You seem very full of yourself Frothin

Please read the previous posts. Do not expect everything to be spoonfed to you.
If not, I cant help you. Its how things end up in circles and going over the same thing again and again. Admin doesnt like it. It gets deleted.
You'll have to work it out on your own.

You seem very full of yourself Frothin

Please read the previous posts. Do not expect everything to be spoonfed to you.
If not, I cant help you. Its how things end up in circles and going over the same thing again and again. Admin doesnt like it. It gets deleted.
You'll have to work it out on your own.
Hahaha geee I'm glad I'm not offended by some wannabe detective trying her best to insult me over a forum that she lives and breaths by, please continue

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Fremantle heroin addict and prositute?. A common parameter in many of the unsolved crimes in Perth.

I wouldn't have thought heroin would have been a big arena in Perth at the time. Population 1.3 million around 1995

from what i recall there was actually a large number of heroin overdoses in perth in 1996/97, caused by a an overly strong batch of the drug being available

I tried to add this link over a week or maybe more ago using the link button on here. I got so frustrated that I gave up & then only remembered today that I just needed to add the link in here without the help of the things on this site. I'm still trying to figure it out how to use some things but I'll get there

So the original point was that there was reasonable expectation that Drocs heroin addict prostitute mate may have crossed paths with other addicts.
That quite a few of the unsolved Perth crimes had a heroin attribute to them.
In 1997 there was an estimated 75000 heroin users across Australia wide.
Perth had an estimated population of 1.3 milion people.
In 1997 Australia had a population 18.5 million people and heroin users represented 7 in 1000 people.
A total of 9000 users in 1997 in Perth. Being a prostitute she might get around with a higher than usual social presence in Perth and more so Freo.
How close did she get to any of these crimes and havr knowledge of the crimes.
Maybe she had not a direct contact but given the two aspects of her life, heroin user and prostitute maybe she had knowledge of the crime?
Droc might have been dancing around broader conspiracy of murder.
We are yet to see more evidence. One police POI admitted selling drugs in the carpark of Bentley community hall.

nih.gov/m/pubmed/11194736

Last edited:
So the ifiginal point was that there was reasonable expectation that Drocs heroin addict prostitute mate may have crossed paths with other addicts.
That quite a few of the unsolved Pdrth crimes had a heroin attribute to them.
In 1997 there was zn estimated 75000 heroin users a cross Australia wide.
Perth had an estimated population of 1.3 milion people.
In 1997 Australia had a population 18.5 million people and heroin users represented 7 in 1000 people.
nih.gov/m/pubmed/11194736
75000 out of 20million = 266 in Perth out of 1.3million

Your figures

Not sure about you all but I know that if you have ever smoked the marijuana you pretty much know of all the people that have smoked a marijuana.

The Edwards brothers attended Gosnells Senior High School, now Southern River College, a six minute drive away.
Mr Edwards’ graduating class of 1986 remembered nothing extraordinary about their five years of secondary school other than a fire which gutted the school gymnasium.

So the implication is that BRE burnt the gym down?

Not sure about you all but I know that if you have ever smoked the marijuana you pretty much know of all the people that have smoked a marijuana.

The Edwards brothers attended Gosnells Senior High School, now Southern River College, a six minute drive away.​
Mr Edwards’ graduating class of 1986 remembered nothing extraordinary about their five years of secondary school other than a fire which gutted the school gymnasium.

There is often fire/arson in a violent serial offenders history somewhere, so that might be the implication. Another gymnasium in the Claremont quarter was also gutted by fire.

There is often fire in a violent serial offenders history somewhere, so that might be the implication. Another gymnasium in the Claremont quarter was also gutted by fire.
You would think if it was arson then it would have been investigated. Am sure if you go back through the old papers this inference could be either put to bed real quick or not. I also wonder whether the author already knows the answer but left this in regardless.

The Edwards brothers attended Gosnells Senior High School, now Southern River College, a six minute drive away.​

i dont think theres any implication on a potential arsonist, more that those 5 years of high school were rather mundane, except for a unexpected fire which would of (excuse the wording) sparked some interest. most teenagers at high school are very 'meh' about school life, a fire would of been a major unexpected event to happen.

i also attended this "fabulous" (read crap chute) secondary school. im pretty sure there was also a second fire in the school gymnasium around 1992. there was also a large amount of break ins at the school through out the early 90's, with alot of media items stolen - speakers, amps, projectors, vcr's and the like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

also attended this "fabulous" (read crap chute) secondary school. im pretty sure there was also a second fire in the school gymnasium around 1992. there was also a large amount of break ins at the school through out the early 90's, with alot of media items stolen - speakers, amps, projectors, vcr's and the like.

Imagine you were all quite shocked to realise a budding serial killer likely sat in the same classrooms you did and romped the hallways.

You might know, have you heard anything Krusty Crab that he rode dirt bikes as a kid then a road bike? Raced maybe.

Imagine you were all quite shocked to realise a budding serial killer likely sat in the same classrooms you did and romped the hallways.

You might know, have you heard anything Krusty Crab that he rode dirt bikes as a kid then a road bike? Raced maybe.

unfortunately bre and myself are a distance apart in age, i had no idea he existed until his name was splashed about in the media. i did grow up only a few minutes from his school aged home though, plenty of people around there had dirt bikes so it is possible he had one. does anyone know if bre had extended family that grew up in the same area? also does anyone know if the 1988 huntingdale victim was known to bre younger brother?

unfortunately bre and myself are a distance apart in age, i had no idea he existed until his name was splashed about in the media. i did grow up only a few minutes from his school aged home though, plenty of people around there had dirt bikes so it is possible he had one. does anyone know if bre had extended family that grew up in the same area? also does anyone know if the 1988 huntingdale victim was known to bre younger brother?

Suppression orders are in place so we're restricted to who and what we can discuss but I think it's been suggested before that the Huntingdale victim was known to a sibling and that their names may have been in the police file as suspects without enough evidence to charge at the time.

Suppression orders are in place so we're restricted to who and what we can discuss but I think it's been suggested before that the Huntingdale victim was known to a sibling and that their names may have been in the police file as suspects without enough evidence to charge at the time.

so there is a possibility that a certain someone may have provided a DNA sample when the crime was originally investigated? then once the link between the 1988 crime and the csk was made and all the 1988 samples retested, this could of been the break through that happened "within weeks" and required a familial DNA search? all my own opinion/theory of course

so there is a possibility that a certain someone may have provided a DNA sample when the crime was originally investigated? then once the link between the 1988 crime and the csk was made and all the 1988 samples retested, this could of been the break through that happened "within weeks" and required a familial DNA search? all my own opinion/theory of course

Not sure they were taking DNA samples way back then, I think the only deposit they had was on the kimono. I hope we find out soon though exactly what the path was that led to his arrest, it's really interesting.

Not sure they were taking DNA samples way back then, I think the only deposit they had was on the kimono. I hope we find out soon though exactly what the path was that led to his arrest, it's really interesting.

with DNA in its infancy at the time it is possible they didnt take a sample for DNA reasons. it could of been taken for blood typing and other tests to exclude possible suspects. from my understanding in 1988 it was possible to work out a suspects blood group from a semen stain, if they were a "secretor" or not, and other basic items. if those suspect samples are still available, they could now be compared at a full DNA level.

with DNA in its infancy at the time it is possible they didnt take a sample for DNA reasons. it could of been taken for blood typing and other tests to exclude possible suspects. from my understanding in 1988 it was possible to work out a suspects blood group from a semen stain, if they were a "secretor" or not, and other basic items. if those suspect samples are still available, they could now be compared at a full DNA level.
Also finger prints too. I know in 98 when there was an attempted rape on me in the small country town I lived in, I was forced to report it. When the detectives from Albany (closest "smallish" made city to me) came to interview me, they took all of the clothes I wore that night with them for testing. And like Shelly said they could test blood groups & eventually semen like in the Golden State Killer. Who knows how advanced Perth's DNA testing was back in 95-96 but if preserved in hopes of oneday testing with how forensic testing was advancing in the US, they probably held out hope that they would eventually test & compare when we caught up with America & the rest of Australia

Also finger prints too. I know in 98 when there was an attempted rape on me in the small country town I lived in, I was forced to report it. When the detectives from Albany (closest "smallish" made city to me) came to interview me, they took all of the clothes I wore that night with them for testing. And like Shelly said they could test blood groups & eventually semen like in the Golden State Killer. Who knows how advanced Perth's DNA testing was back in 95-96 but if preserved in hopes of oneday testing with how forensic testing was advancing in the US, they probably held out hope that they would eventually test & compare when we caught up with America & the rest of Australia

I'm sorry that happened to you Willow and hope you're okay now.

Here's the links to the Hughes blog retrieved from archives, I noticed you mentioned you might want to have a look on the trial thread.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070607...ts/has_a_serial_killer_blogged_here/desc/P20/

http://web.archive.org/web/20070607...ralian/comments/uk_link_in_wa_serial_murders/

And relevant news link:
https://www.news.com.au/news/blogger-not-killer-police/news-story/923b05fbd2c668dbe59265c8b4955001

Here's the links to the Hughes blog retrieved from archives, I noticed you mentioned you might want to have a look on the trial thread.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070607...ts/has_a_serial_killer_blogged_here/desc/P20/

http://web.archive.org/web/20070607...ralian/comments/uk_link_in_wa_serial_murders/

And relevant news link:
https://www.news.com.au/news/blogger-not-killer-police/news-story/923b05fbd2c668dbe59265c8b4955001

Interesting your last article has a link in the text that’s been disabled

And relevant news link:
"...The man, who calls himself "Dr Phibes", started contributing detailed knowledge about the killings after journalist Gary Hughes started writing about the murders in his blog Gotcha in October last year. ..."

Detailed knowledge? Detailed bs more like it.

And relevant news link:
thank you but I'm all good, just a black eye & a new bad reputation around town. I was lucky, practically 100% of others have had worse than what I got. However, I did hear that I slept with the most of the male population twice over but they were obviously that bad in bed, because I don't remember my time with any of them ;)

thank you but I'm all good, just a black eye & a new bad reputation around town. I was lucky, practically 100% of others have had worse than what I got. However, I did hear that I slept with the most of the male population twice over but they were obviously that bad in bed, because I don't remember my time with any of them ;)

Ahhh .... reading you loud and clear :) I'm not sure if that's the right emoji but I think you get the sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back