BRAB - stand down now!

Remove this Banner Ad

They already have, they were known as the Geelong Wolves between S19 and S23... didn't work!
I disagree .... any of the SFA clubs will work under the right leadership and image .... make no bones, even in Fantasy Football, image is important

How about you?

Instead of leaving a struggling club and going to a strong one?
Checking all the stats ... the Bombers were in the bottom 3 of all stats ... that’s a big reason i chose them

I had offers to go to most of the big posting clubs .... so i was helping the SFA equalisation

Is it true you knocked back the Dragons ?

Honestly the Gumbies are now even more of a laughing stock than ever before and it can only be the fault of one man who’s ego is bigger than the entire club.

Either stand aside or fold the club up mate, you had a crack, an ordinary one at that and it’s been a complete embarrassment, the club is cooked.

Do it before you are literally the only one posting in match day threads and all you are doing is tagging people. Get an idea about engagement or get out!

Honestly when your only posts are talking about how cooked the club is you aren’t really doing much to fix it.

BRAB if you want leadership tips sent me pm :)
2tnnuf.jpg

Checking all the stats ... the Bombers were in the bottom 3 of all stats ... that’s a big reason i chose them

I had offers to go to most of the big posting clubs .... so i was helping the SFA equalisation

Sorry to get meta, but you can't control playing strength.

Posting wise, Bombers are the strongest in the league, Dragons are the weakest. You have no legs to stand on.

The Bombers had KohPhi, Coach, Tony Lynn, McEvoy. They were ALWAYS going to be fine.

Gumbies have no one. You would have been a focal point there.

And yes, I knocked back Phenom.

But I've done my due. Ask haydo. He was tasked with fixing the Wonders. I went from a strong Demon outfit to the "#lolwonders" and we rebuilt. We're now going ok, and I'm enjoying it.

When you help fix a struggling club you can @ me.

For now, piss off.

Then a s**t job was done ! .... Brab needs help, he also needs some mentoring ...... but the guy needs to be given a go !
Wait, this makes sense. Who are you? As much as I'm enjoying shitposting in here, I imagine it'd be hard to get excited when noone wants to join your club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly when your only posts are talking about how cooked the club is you aren’t really doing much to fix it.

My only posts? Get educated.

I was one of the most active posters with the Gumbies last season. The way BRAB behaved in the finals and post season was embarrassing. The lack of getting anyone involved or engaged for this season means his position is untenable.

Could I do a better job? Yes. Could dozens of others? Definitely.

Then a s**t job was done ! .... Brab needs help, he also needs some mentoring ...... but the guy needs to be given a go !
* me, the delusion of this bloke.

Reckons BRAB needs a mentor. He is a million times the poster you are.

Could I do a better job? Yes. Could dozens of others? Definitely.
Perhaps see if a couple of people are willing to help and have a crack. I give the Warriors s**t for being inactive but they at least seem to have an understanding with one another and enjoy each other's company.

I actually had to knock BRAB back which I didn’t like doing but I had made a promise I couldn’t break as the approach was quite late.
I also thought he was taking the piss when he’s said how many active posters Gumbies had but clearly not. But it’s not like he isn’t trying.
I hope they get going and it works.

iBeng dust off your Whales bid. Now's your time!

But I've done my due. Ask @haydo. He was tasked with fixing the Wonders. I went from a strong Demon outfit to the "#lolwonders" and we rebuilt. We're now going ok, and I'm enjoying it.

When you help fix a struggling club you can @ me.
You're not wrong.
Hung around after our S22-24 set of mass exits, even unfairly got in a heated argument with The Filth Wizard about it haha, enjoying the good times now, * leaving now there's a funny bunch of campaigners to be with each week.

For all his antics BRAB has at least had a crack at leaving a strong club to help a weaker one. Props to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back