Media Will The Least Stable SFA Team Please Stand Up

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone at the Wazzas is a stupid moron with an ugly face, and a big butt, and their butts smells and they like to kiss their own butts.

Everyone at the Wazzas is a stupid moron with an ugly face, and a big butt, and their butts smells and they like to kiss their own butts.
Epix No Shit GIF by Get Shorty

The Bears are always drunk. I've been told that if I'm not a dozen beers deep by game time I might as well go home. This has been going on for years now. I've also been told if I speak up to the Sweet media companies I'll be traded to the Bombers! And I just can't stomach the thought. So I'm here to say Vegas is a stable environment and a great place to get the best out of yourself as not only a qootballer but as a person.

The Bears are always drunk. I've been told that if I'm not a dozen beers deep by game time I might as well go home. This has been going on for years now. I've also been told if I speak up to the Sweet media companies I'll be traded to the Bombers! And I just can't stomach the thought. So I'm here to say Vegas is a stable environment and a great place to get the best out of yourself as not only a qootballer but as a person.
The Baghdad Bombers hereby reject the application from Tandy to join and commiserate with you on remaining at your current club.

Who made you say that? I’d complain 😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back