Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm intrigued on where he will be playing?
Does anyone actually any concrete knowledge?
Back to Pacco maybe - keep the rumours going....

Harris & Anderson are both good blokes & have been very good players.
They both need to stop putting their hands out for money & if they really want to play then Super rules would be perfect for them both.

Haro retired at the end of last season along with his close mate Ando. That’s common knowledge however Deer Park are keen to get them on board.
Maybe Time to Relax was referring to him joining up with Contessa at the Kangaroos but it’s highly unlikely and if that was to be the case it would be in an off field role. Haro is still involved at Pacco as coach of a junior side. He doesn’t need to play again as his achieved a lot of things and has given back plenty to local footy. Quality person..

Harris & Anderson are both good blokes & have been very good players.
They both need to stop putting their hands out for money & if they really want to play then Super rules would be perfect for them both.

Harry maybe you should do your homework. Do you honestly think these blokes need the money and are chasing clubs. Maybe look up their playing history as both are HIGHLY respected players and people.

Harry maybe you should do your homework. Do you honestly think these blokes need the money and are chasing clubs. Maybe look up their playing history as both are HIGHLY respected players and people.
My first sentence summed up both players. They are closer to 40 then 30 - time to give it away & not take a kids spot at any club.

I notice a drop off from the young blokes training & enthusiasm at Caro after Xmas break. Wonder if it’s abything to do with lakey being back involved & his party house

I notice a drop off from the young blokes training & enthusiasm at Caro after Xmas break. Wonder if it’s abything to do with lakey being back involved & his party house
You sound like a disgruntled ex player or sacked coach ? Maybe cricket coach has joined them hasn't posted in months or maybe they just realised who they play first game

You sound like a disgruntled ex player or sacked coach ? Maybe cricket coach has joined them hasn't posted in months or maybe they just realised who they play first game
Cricket coach got told to pull his head in from the president. A few have been put on big footy social media bans

There called voilet crumbles for a reason the coach is a renowned choker just ask avondale heights people
Are you talking about the same Avondale Heights that have won 12 games in 3 years since Ghazi was moved on - please give credit where credit is due!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s there finals record Harry?? Same as Eppings & Altona’s??
Money grabbing choker
Did Altona win 2 finals games & make a prelim in his first year as coach when they were beaten by 10 goals the year before in the Elim final against Spotty.
He also took Epping & Avondale from the bottoms of the ladders into finals.
And Marty - money grabbing is not Ghazi.

Did Altona win 2 finals games & make a prelim in his first year as coach when they were beaten by 10 goals the year before in the Elim final against Spotty.
He also took Epping & Avondale from the bottoms of the ladders into finals.
And Marty - money grabbing is not Ghazi.
Come on Harry or should I say sadde or cuzza??

Can any one answer this clubs are not for profit there fore any not for profit organisation must declare there books. In declaring there books they must pay GST also declare any income to any person/ persons via a ATO declaration form. Now how in the hell do clubs present contracts stating the amount they pay ( obviously in deer parks case incorrect contracts ) but don’t need to declare it to the ATO. There is a paper trail here with these contracts and I really rekon one day the ATO will come a asking .

Can any one answer this clubs are not for profit there fore any not for profit organisation must declare there books. In declaring there books they must pay GST also declare any income to any person/ persons via a ATO declaration form. Now how in the hell do clubs present contracts stating the amount they pay ( obviously in deer parks case incorrect contracts ) but don’t need to declare it to the ATO. There is a paper trail here with these contracts and I really rekon one day the ATO will come a asking .
Tell us how your club goes about it? You are sounding like a broken record move on . Actually might ring Darren Weir up to borrow a jigger to prod you to move forward in life 🙈💤

Tell us how your club goes about it? You are sounding like a broken record move on . Actually might ring Darren Weir up to borrow a jigger to prod you to move forward in life 🙈💤
Seen as you have brought his name up , something tells me you’d get on well with Weir . Similar philosophies and ethics !!!

What’s there finals record Harry?? Same as Eppings & Altona’s??
Money grabbing choker

Not sure Ghazi is in it solely for the money as he does ok in his business. He loves his footy and it’s his passion outside work/family. Give him some credit.

You are aware that Deer Park approached him about moving across but he said no thanks. Bullen doing 1 more year only..Now let’s see what people respond with!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back