Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitfield will never leave, as he loves it there, I was told this 2 years ago.
believe me or not.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Buddy said he would never play for another club.

And 2 years is a long time, particularly if you get yourself into a little bit of trouble.

I have been told that Cogs will not be coming to the Hawks.
You posted this some months ago... sticking to your guns or you’ve heard it again?

Regardless, there’s more than a couple of whispers that the opposite is true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So he’s staying?

Still plenty of noise that he’s coming to us that I’m hearing.

Lots of loud noise being leaked by his management is what I am being told when I said the exact same thing.

I expect the Giants to make a big run this year and announce Kelly and Coniglio are staying.

Whitfield will never leave, as he loves it there, I was told this 2 years ago.
believe me or not.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
His comment after his Sheedy medal win last year was gratitude for the club sticking by him after the coke saga and he feels more and more like staying for his playing career.

Not really definitive and it would be rare for a player to indicate a wish to leave in a club B&F acceptance speech.

Getting into s**t and working through it is a strong indicator of staying long term though I think. Take away Gaff's suspension and the support if the Eagkes and he might have been at North

Jeeeezuzz....GWS named their best and fairest after that “look at me” drunk. Amazing.

What about his Jaegar bromance?

I'm not a big fan of long distance relationships, surely JOM and TOM are both in his ear.

I am a big fan however, of not believing everything that you hear.

As a club we tend to operate in silence, always have.

Port fans would have never envisioned Chad leaving them, until it happened.

Let's all just continue to believe, it's rabbit season and we have the best hunter for the job.

You posted this some months ago... sticking to your guns or you’ve heard it again?

Regardless, there’s more than a couple of whispers that the opposite is true.

He was bang on regarding Tom Lynch last season, so hopefully he's not right about this one.

He was bang on regarding Tom Lynch last season, so hopefully he's not right about this one.
It was not hard to identify Richmond as Lynch's target. However, towards the end he was wavering between Richmond and Collingwood.

He may be right again, but he could also be wrong. I wouldn't be concerning myself simply because LMR says so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back