Official Match Thread Season 27. Round 6: Roys FFC vs Las Vegas Bears @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

tenor.gif

Blame Mobbs - he gave some critical intel for me to research on the TRUE NATURE of Chudshakes.....I fear a kafkaesque metamorphosis might take place if I sample one....it might TURN ME INTO A BUG WITH TENTACLES AND A FLUFFY OUTER LAYER OF FUR :p

Blame Mobbs - he gave some critical intel for me to research on the TRUE NATURE of Chudshakes.....I fear a kafkaesque metamorphosis might take place if I sample one....it might TURN ME INTO A BUG WITH TENTACLES AND A FLUFFY OUTER LAYER OF FUR :p
that sounds adorable!

Maybe you get make a new one and show the qooty creator who's boss!
I don't have the skillz!
I just ran a match for a bunch of russian footy fans who have a couple of small footy teams in St Petersburg : St.P v West Coast 2018 ... and the russians smashed them by 10 goals. lolz

I don't have the skillz!
I just ran a match for a bunch of russian footy fans who have a couple of small footy teams in St Petersburg : St.P v West Coast 2018 ... and the russians smashed them by 10 goals. lolz
are they actually stealing our qooty secrets for the russian government?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sick of these themed rounds. I thought it was awkwardly fitting t-shirt round, but this post reminds me it's actually Hentai round. Gross.

Attn: Hate
cc: Mooch

To whom it may despise,

Does Freakie still hold the record for the largest goal haul at the BJO, with 9? Or has that since been surpassed? (notwithstanding Slax's 9 at the Brunswick Street Oval).

Asking for a friend. As I have no friends, clearly I am asking for myself.

Kind abhorrence,
Mobbs

Attn: Hate
cc: Mooch

To whom it may despise,

Does Freakie still hold the record for the largest goal haul at the BJO, with 9? Or has that since been surpassed? (notwithstanding Slax's 9 at the Brunswick Street Oval).

Asking for a friend. As I have no friends, clearly I am asking for myself.

Kind abhorrence,
Mobbs
That is correcto

Speaking of heritage it's nice to see you're wearing your heritage guernsey this week to avoid a jumper clash. :thumbsu:
I wish!

These chai latte metro’s we have now don’t appreciate the beauty of our heritage guernsey. Sickening stuff really

I wish!

These chai latte metro’s we have now don’t appreciate the beauty of our heritage guernsey. Sickening stuff really
It's an exhibition number!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back