Prediction Changes vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

I get your point but with our new game plan unless he increases his intercept marking so we can rebound quickly rather than just spoiling left right and centre we could be in trouble. That’s why I liked Watts.. marked then got it accurately into the hands of a team mate further up the ground. If Doogs can start do that regularly then well and good and I will stand corrected. I rarely knock players anyway and still wish the best for the fella.

I'm pretty sure that if we tell Dougal to stop spoiling it and every opportunity, it'll catch on. Not exactly rocket science.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just knew it was too good to last. The moment Hinkley feels as though he's got a little breathing space in comes his fav - Sammy Gray, at the expense of a tall just to dig the knife in a little more.

He really is a poor coach. More interested in proving himself right then what's good for the PAFC. Such a selfish man.

How many games does Sam Gray need to prove he's not AFL standard? Unless of course we are going to play bottom sides or games where the urgency of the contest just isn't there. Sam loves that type of game.

Port Adelaide FC‏Verified account @PAFC 8m8 minutes ago
KH: There will be three changes - we'll leave Todd Marshall out plus the two injuries - then Sam Gray, Dougal Howard and Ollie Wines will come in. #pafclive

Bit of a surprise to bring Dougal and Sam in, but I don't mind it. Sam Gray is a depth player, and we have a stack of best 22 players out. If he isn't playing now then we shouldn't have him on the list. Ultimately nearly 34 touches and a 4 goals at SANFL level was always going to get him back into consideration.

What we need now is Marshall to find some form as he's been horrible all year so far. We need Farrell to have a big game in the SANFL, and other outside players like Mayes hopefully start to put selection pressure on for a spot. Get that and hopefully we can bump S Gray out again.

Couple more big weeks from Atley would be nice for some selection pressure as well.

What we need now is Marshall to find some form as he's been horrible all year so far.

And everyone knows if there’s somewhere tall forwards shine it’s the SANFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back