Preview Rnd 5 - Carlton v Bulldogs Sunday April 21st 1.10PM @ Marvel - Final Team - Post #854

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't actually see a more unlikely post, so went with it.

images

Fisher and Charlie on the bench - Kennedy and SOS to start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've lost the GC game that we should have won
So can we win unexpectedly?
Of course, go all out attack.
Dogs don't have much of a fwd line, we do - c'mon get our first 100pts!

Lets go for 80 first ( I cant remember the number but its some pitifully small number of games we have scored over 80pts in the last 35-think its 5 or less)

We're really persisting with Gibbons, wow.

Strong line-up, nonetheless, particularly if it ends up being:

In: Kreuzer, Kennedy, JSOS
Out: Lobbe, Setterfield, Casboult

Then:

In: Cuningham, Williamson
Out: Gibbons, LOB (needs more work in 2s)

:devil:

Gibbons got way more involved. If we stopped bombing it on his head in a size mismatch, I suspect most people would be saying he had a good game last week.

Has already unseated Polson and Cuningham is injured. Play him on the ball, if he doesn't work out at least he would have been given the opportunity.
I respectfully disagree, I believe Bolts is trying him as a forward who can rotate (he's big on players playing multiple roles) and has busted his arse for the chance, but I believe Polson for all his shortcomings is still a better player with more potential.
He has now been tried for 4 weeks straight and quiet for 3, he needs to step aside until his form demands the spot.
Polson only played the one poor game against GC, and if you think he can't kick then what about the rest of them?
At least he creates goals.
Anyway, here's hoping they all turn into guns and we make the finals 👍

We're really persisting with Gibbons, wow.

Strong line-up, nonetheless, particularly if it ends up being:

In: Kreuzer, Kennedy, JSOS
Out: Lobbe, Setterfield, Casboult

Then:

In: Cuningham, Williamson
Out: Gibbons, LOB (needs more work in 2s)

:devil:

That’s how it looks to me.

Honestly if it isn’t then something is wrong somewhere.

Also agree with Cuners and Willo for next week or maybe the week after depending on them kidneys and Willo blowing out the cobwebs in the VFL.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That’s how it looks to me.

Honestly if it isn’t then something is wrong somewhere.

Also agree with Cuners and Willo for next week or maybe the week after depending on them kidneys and Willo blowing out the cobwebs in the VFL.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I really think we can stretch the Bulldogs up forward, particularly if Charlie is now fully over the knee issue and McGovern can play out a full game.
They will get us on the spread though, so the defence will have to really stand up, even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back