Autopsy Round 5 2019 Swans Vs Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets not sugar coat it their execution is deplorable. Carlton may not have won a game yet but their execution is superior to ours.
We don’t consistently get no.1 draft picks, they do and they should have the cream...they don’t!

He wasn’t Robinson Crusoe there! Started off really well but downhill after that. He’s not moving well, just rest I& his injured FFS!

Not saying he was own his own Mick so calm the **** down. You already professed your love for him. I am not singling him out just adding him in with others that are not helping the cause. Oh ! And if he is indeed injured and you know something others don't Please tell what the ailment is because that card gets played far to often with him He was far from our worst tonight and his effort was good.

Not saying he was own his own Mick so calm the **** down. You already professed your love for him. I am not singling him out just adding him in with others that are not helping the cause. Oh ! And if he is indeed injured and you know something others don't Please tell what the ailment is because that card gets played far to often with him He was far from our worst tonight and his effort was good.
Don’t ******* tell me to calm the heck down when I had no aggressiveness to my post! How about you calm the heck down?

Now, when I say he is possibly injured, I’m saying he is possibly injured. If that’s the case, why don’t we rest him until he’s injured no more? I’m getting sick and tired of playing guys that, having that 1-2 weeks rest, would actually help them play longer into the season. It’s actually detrimental to the overall team dynamic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh what garbage. What were the respective “youngest 10 players”? That’s where it’s relevant.
Richmond (4 players <10 games, 7 <50 games)

Jack Ross - 2 games
Sydney Stack - 3 games
Noah Balta - 4 games
Liam Baker - 5 games
Shai Bolton - 11 games
Jack Higgins - 25 games
Nathan Broad - 35 games
Jason Castagna - 56 games
Daniel Rioli - 60 games
Toby Nankervis - 64 games

Sydney (2 players <10 games, 8 <50 games)

James Rowbottom - 1 game
Jordan Dawson - 9 games
Tom McCartin - 18 games
Ben Ronke - 22 games
Aliir Aliir - 33 games
Oliver Florent - 37 games
Ryan Clarke - 43 games
Jackson Thurlow - 49 games
Callum Mills - 60 games
Tom Papley - 65 games

Since I've done all the work, do you have anything of value to contribute?

Hey one more loss closer to the number 1 pick!

The good signs were Florent, Rowbottom and a few others.

Rest of the game meh
Florent was great. Rowbottom, good debut. I couldn’t go past Dawson though!

Oh and Rampe smashed the overrated soft campaigner Lynch!

Don’t ******* tell me to calm the **** down when I had no aggressiveness to my post! How about you calm the **** down?

Now, when I say he is possibly injured, I’m saying he is possibly injured. If that’s the case, why don’t we rest him until he’s injured no more? I’m getting sick and tired of playing guys that, having that 1-2 weeks rest, would actually help them play longer into the season. It’s actually detrimental to the overall team dynamic.

He's injured FFS ? That sounds like it is aggressive. Anyway I don't give a flying **** . Anyway I'm Not going to sook up over a difference of opinion as people who do give a **** are always going to post with a bit of frustration.Leave the sooking to the happy clappers.

Jack Ross - 2 games
Sydney Stack - 3 games
Noah Balta - 4 games
Liam Baker - 5 games
Shai Bolton - 11 games
Jack Higgins - 25 games
Nathan Broad - 35 games
Daniel Rioli - 60 games

James Rowbottom - 1 game
Jordan Dawson - 9 games
Tom McCartin - 18 games
Ben Ronke - 22 games
Aliir Aliir - 33 games
Ryan Clarke - 43 games
Callum Mills - 60 games
Tom Papley - 65 games

He shoots...he scores! When stats are facts!

Jack Ross - 2 games
Sydney Stack - 3 games
Noah Balta - 4 games
Liam Baker - 5 games
Shai Bolton - 11 games
Jack Higgins - 25 games
Nathan Broad - 35 games
Daniel Rioli - 60 games

James Rowbottom - 1 game
Jordan Dawson - 9 games
Tom McCartin - 18 games
Ben Ronke - 22 games
Aliir Aliir - 33 games
Ryan Clarke - 43 games
Callum Mills - 60 games
Tom Papley - 65 games

So in other words the difference in experience is pretty negligible, and most certainly not an excuse.

Jack Ross - 2 games
Sydney Stack - 3 games
Noah Balta - 4 games
Liam Baker - 5 games
Shai Bolton - 11 games
Jack Higgins - 25 games
Nathan Broad - 35 games
Daniel Rioli - 60 games

James Rowbottom - 1 game
Jordan Dawson - 9 games
Tom McCartin - 18 games
Ben Ronke - 22 games
Aliir Aliir - 33 games
Ryan Clarke - 43 games
Callum Mills - 60 games
Tom Papley - 65 games

Richmond have a better coach though

He's injured FFS ? That sounds like it is aggressive. Anyway I don't give a flying **** . Anyway I'm Not going to sook up over a difference of opinion as people who do give a **** are always going to post with a bit of frustration.Leave the sooking to the happy clappers.
Does it look like ‘he’s injured FFS’ or does it look like it could say ‘just rest if he’s injured FFS’ (even if there’s a funny font thingy in there)?

You jumped to conclusions on this one mate.

We stuffed up the contracting. He has been toast for two years. Great servant. Pleased he got to250. Now is the time to work with kids in the ressies.
It is time. Great servant, but not as a player. If it’s possible that he can leave and we can gain another pick in the mid season draft, I’d be taking that!

Does it look like ‘he’s injured FFS’ or does it look like it could say ‘just rest if he’s injured FFS’ (even if there’s a funny font thingy in there)?

You jumped to conclusions on this one mate.

Grumpy tonight old mate

Richmond have a better coach though
I'm keeping my mod hat on for the coach topic, staying neutral and not touching that with a ten foot pole

Remove this Banner Ad

Back