Preview Rnd 6 - Carlton v Hawthorn Sunday April 28th 3.20PM @ UTAS - Team Post #1331

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should have stayed that it wasn't from the club. I may need to revise my use of officially. Saw it on Twitter yesterday he didn't train much at all and was replaced with Cunners.

If this is the case, Id be happy for Cunners to get the call up. But i want Charlie in, just not at the risk of further setbacks.

I saw it on Twitter yesterday as well and it has also been mentioned in the training thread and this thread.

We shall know soon enough Matty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to read that. If anyone is actually happy to see Garlett picked ahead of a talent like Cunners just because they enjoy the melts then their priorities are a little off.

Or they're a troll.
A bit cold living under a bridge for my liking.......:D
We have to see the funny side of things....simple as that.

As for Garlett. Like everyone if he gets picked and stars I am happy.

It’s almost like we’re - what’s the word I’m searching for? - professional:oops:

Edit: I just realised you’d given me that exact word GS, so not sure why I needed to search for it :) The truth is I’m so hyped it’s finally game day that my mind can barely function! To borrow a turn of phrase - bounce the ball ffs!!!

We could easily play well and lose because we don't match up well against them, especially our backline

Their forward line has me very very worried.

sad is right. Wow

I love my Blues but never have any effect on my “quality” of life. Not even close
my mood sure gets a kick along after a win - I've grown out of the sulks & tantrums.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back