Random Discussion Thread 140- Club Folding Enthusiasts Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's one Badge said I should watch. I'll have to acquire it via other means

While you’re finding a way to legally acquire Civil War, there’s probably a five minute YouTube recap of Avengers Age of Ultron somewhere that will add a bit more context to Civil War. It’s a highly skippable movie but if you happen to be waiting for Civil War to download (legally), worth a look.

Meanwhile, Endgame continues to make doing my grocery shopping so I don't starve to death freaking impossible. This is why I'm a DC fan, they had the basic courtesy to make mediocre-at-best movies that no one cares about.

Meanwhile, Endgame continues to make doing my grocery shopping so I don't starve to death freaking impossible. This is why I'm a DC fan, they had the basic courtesy to make mediocre-at-best movies that no one cares about.

You could just go to a shopping centre which doesn't have a theatre in the same complex..

It still angers me so much that it was spoiled on a football forum.
I once had a group of friends come over to watch a delayed telecast footy game, along with a hanger-on who I never liked. He thought it would be cool to tell everyone the result during the first quarter, thinking we would all think he was awesome for knowing before we did.

He never entered my house again.

I once had a group of friends come over to watch a delayed telecast footy game, along with a hanger-on who I never liked. He thought it would be cool to tell everyone the result during the first quarter, thinking we would all think he was awesome for knowing before we did.

He never entered my house again.
You should never have invited Avishka into your house in the first place.

Who else subjected themselves to the worst game of AFL football since the end of the war?
I literally turned on the telly when the score was 45 to 34 with 3:30 left in the 4th. I saw Freo turn it over at half back and then Eddie Betts produce a miraculous snap from the pocket to seal it. Knowing the result, I turned off at that point.

I think I saw the best part of the whole game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While you’re finding a way to legally acquire Civil War, there’s probably a five minute YouTube recap of Avengers Age of Ultron somewhere that will add a bit more context to Civil War. It’s a highly skippable movie but if you happen to be waiting for Civil War to download (legally), worth a look.
Pretty decent track record for the MCU though, the only movies in it I wouldn't bother watching again are Age of Ultron and Hulk, both average films, Hulk adds virtually nothing to the universe at all.

Pretty decent track record for the MCU though, the only movies in it I wouldn't bother watching again are Age of Ultron and Hulk, both average films, Hulk adds virtually nothing to the universe at all.

Hulk was mostly written by Ed Norton from memory, which would explain why the tone of it is so different. He also got replaced by Mark Ruffalo soon after so shows how happy Marvel were with him.

Hulk was mostly written by Ed Norton from memory, which would explain why the tone of it is so different. He also got replaced by Mark Ruffalo soon after so shows how happy Marvel were with him.
The end credits scene of that film adds more weight to the universe than the actual film did.

Similar to Venom, the 5 minute preview of Spiderverse was better than the actual film.

Age of Ultron adds a lot to Tony’s character imo. His PTSD after the Battle of New York and his feelings of responsibility to save everyone were built in AoU and were a big element of Endgame as well.

Not required viewing plotwise, but good if you want the biggest payoff for characters at the end.

Age of Ultron adds plenty, especially with Stark, the Hawkeye/Scarlet Witch relationship, introducing Vision and the catalyst for Civil War.

It’s the most skippable of all of the big teams ups, but it’s still a pretty big addition to the universe. It just happens to be the most easily summarised and the most average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back